Customer Service 866.965.0400

Showing the new ride... Sort of

Chewy

So after waiting 5 months and 1 day, I finally took possession of my new truck.  It was raining so I was only able to take one picture of it.

I asked them leave it dirty and MAN, is it ever dirty.  They didn't do ANYTHING to it.  PERFECT!!!  

It's not going to be a corrected vehicle, but it's going to be close.  

More pics to come once I get a chance to spend some time on it.  I have a LOT of work to do to it.  Heck, claying alone will take me forever on this thing.  It's a CC with the smaller 5'7" bed with the RamBox system.  

Anyway...  I'll update as I go along.  

post-19-0-76660800-1373466180_thumb.jpg

White or silver were on my list...  White won out.  Not sure why.  I DO like the storm trooper look though!  

My black G8 is filthy within minutes when I come to work.  

Looking forward to driving it someday.  It's going to be a garage queen for now.  (long story) 

Chris

Yeah, sorry...  It was raining, I needed to get back to work because we went live with a new computer system and we're having a hard go at it, and then last night I cut the grass and was BUSHED when I was done.  Family time before truck time!  

91º F and I bet 70%+ humidity.  

Chris if I didn't have all of my upcoming time off spoken for I'd volunteer to drive the 2.5 hours and give you a hand. Heck I'd even bring the beer and my own lawn chair so I could be comfortable watching you... :jester:

J/K

Congratulations on the new ride. :thumbsup:

I spent a few hours on it tonight. Full interior conditioning with LC, fixed one of the RamBox's that failed to open (fingers crossed it's fixed), debadged, and installed the tailgate shock. Found one chip in the paint above the tail light which is already rusting too! NICE! I see the Chrysler quality is shining on this one!

I debadged the whole truck in 15 minutes. I have a trick way of removing the stickers and MAN is it easy.

The exterior now needs washed, clayed and sealed.

Oh, I removed the cover on the engine. No need to trap MORE heat in the intake plenum. Less heat soak is better.

3 photos show you fully lowered, normal, and off road 2 height. There's an off road 1 but I didn't show that. It lowers itself over 65 for better mpg too.

post-19-0-83223000-1373508327_thumb.jpg

post-19-0-61849600-1373508370_thumb.jpg

post-19-0-35141200-1373508393_thumb.jpg

post-19-0-71414700-1373508408_thumb.jpg

post-19-0-63630100-1373508432_thumb.jpg

White or silver were on my list...  White won out.  Not sure why.  I DO like the storm trooper look though!  

Looking forward to driving it someday.  It's going to be a garage queen for now.  (long story) 

Chris

I hear you!!  Why do you think I traded the black Vette and the dark red Impala in for 2 white cars?  Live and learn I guess. :burnout:

Chris

Congrats Chris!!! ..Awesome color choice IMO..  Storm Trooper look was what I was thinking too! Looking forward to more pics.!