Customer Service 866.965.0400

A broom to scrub your vehicle with?!?!?!?!?!?

Bababooey

My room mate has this crew of detailers working on his truck right now at the house.  When I heard that he made an appointment with them I told him I would do it for free, I do have all the necessary tools to do the job and all I would charge him would be Gatorade.  Anyways I see these dudes pull out thier supplies and in the pile there are 3 push brooms, yes push brooms.  Yikes!  They soaped up his truck and started scrubbing.  I could not believe what I was seeing, part of me wanted to tell them to stop but I was rendered speechless.  Oh I hope I do not have nightmares from this

I hope he does let me work on his truck after this.  I just got back from the store and they hit me up if I wanted my car washed, I chuckled as I declined the offer.  This is another company just in it for the money instead of quality care and results  :(

Hahaha... Some of the wash brushes like they use for semi-trucks look like push brooms.

And I see them used at work every day they clean the wheels with the same brush they use on the test of the truck and trailer

Thats how the clean the cars at work.  I remember when I got the thing and it was brand new.  No swirls, nothing.  Went on vacation and come back and the whole right side was covered in tree limb scratches.  I knew it was going to happen.  I cringe when I brush up against a tree, other obviously don't.  Poke a hole in the roof with a tree limb and it is an accident.