Customer Service 866.965.0400

Read This

TR6speed

Question

I found this posted on another web site. I was there earlier today and and some one started a post about detailing his two Corvettes and his Lincoln MKZ. He stated that "I am considering ordering the $100+ buffing machine that Adams polishes recommends, along with the $300.00+ machine starter kit"

I told him he would be happy with that selection and even sent him a PM to advise him of this site as well as the main Adams site.

I just logged on to see what was going on and found this post:

"Adams polishes are not designed to work with the vette clearcoat, stick with menzerna polishes."

I felt like hijacking it with a bunch of pictures of my C5 and the paint popping on it. I will never understand how some people can make statements that are untrue.

I received a PM from the originator of the thread, and he said he placed the order for the Adams products he started to order after reading all the post he went with his orignal plan. He said he just hoped he would be able to use everything. I told him these products are user friendly and to check out Adams videos and this site also.