Customer Service 866.965.0400

Read This

TR6speed

Question

I found this posted on another web site. I was there earlier today and and some one started a post about detailing his two Corvettes and his Lincoln MKZ. He stated that "I am considering ordering the $100+ buffing machine that Adams polishes recommends, along with the $300.00+ machine starter kit"

I told him he would be happy with that selection and even sent him a PM to advise him of this site as well as the main Adams site.

I just logged on to see what was going on and found this post:

"Adams polishes are not designed to work with the vette clearcoat, stick with menzerna polishes."

I felt like hijacking it with a bunch of pictures of my C5 and the paint popping on it. I will never understand how some people can make statements that are untrue.

I decided that I was not going to let that pass, so I went back and posted a few pictures of how it really works on my 01 Torch Red coupe. I probably won't allowed back, althought I did not put anybody's products down, just stated that the remark was off base.

Funny how that guy said that he talked to Rob and was told that our products aren't suited for Corvettes...... does anyone really think we'd say something like that?!?

I have a Corvette and I can tell you all one thing - our products work GREAT on Corvette clear coats!

We discontinued sponsoring that forum simply because of stuff like this - it's all chest beating with no regard for facts.

I decided that I was not going to let that pass, so I went back and posted a few pictures of how it really works on my 01 Torch Red coupe. I probably won't allowed back, althought I did not put anybody's products down, just stated that the remark was off base.

:2thumbs::iagree:

I posted in that thread also, he finally acquiesced it was his personal opinion, not fact. Then another forum member jumped on Jason for mentioning Adam's, since he works for them. It was turning into a circus.

Bruce

hahaha thats has to be the funniest thing i have heard in a while.....not good for vettes paint?what is the difference between another gm car or truck?moron!maybey a different clear but still,i have used adams on ALL types of clear im talking dodge,gm,ford,toyota,nissan NONE have gave me ANY bad results at all!!i can say the products adam produces do what they say!!people bash the product because they were using it improperly!that guy is just bashing because he has nothing better to do!:lol::lol::lol:

When it comes to that forum - well, let's just say that DigitalCorvettes.com is a much higher class of people :2thumbs:

And now that DC has banned the CarTek threads I can go back there and enjoy the place again :burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout: