Customer Service 866.965.0400

wax on rubber

Capehorn3

Question

9 answers to this question

I did use VRT and blue tape before waxing and couldn't understand the white showing up around 10 days after waxing. At first I thought maybe it was a reaction between the VRT a freind gave me and the 303 Aerospace Protectant I had been using for years. But now I see the white residue is only in spots and a reaction would have been all over. I did get some tape release from the VRT and this is probably where some wax got through.

post-9840-0-21205800-1374264792_thumb.jpg

I did use VRT and blue tape before waxing and couldn't understand the white showing up around 10 days after waxing. At first I thought maybe it was a reaction between the VRT a freind gave me and the 303 Aerospace Protectant I had been using for years. But now I see the white residue is only in spots and a reaction would have been all over. I did get some tape release from the VRT and this is probably where some wax got through.

Maybe that's part of your problem. Did you try to use AP cleaner to remove 303, before applying SVRT?

In the past, I had the same problem on trims, when I switched from one product to he other, without stripping out the prior product.