Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from down under!!

Barnster

G'day all!!

Im adam and I live in dee why( a suburb on the beaches of sydney). Have been using adams polishes for about three months as I got a load from Hawaii when I was there! Got what I reckon is the only patriot wax in Australia! Love the super VRT and the leather products. Will post up some pics soon of my car. A 2011 hsv r8 in Hazzard (yellow). Hope to meet and talk car care with you guys!

Well, my news is not good! Took my beloved( and my partner) to Bathurst for the weekend to drive the track and have a weekend away. Where do I begin, a idiot in a truck decided that he could not see me and slammed into the back passenger side quarter panel! Massive damage and I am shattered! All my work, both mods and care are now in a holding yard awaiting the dreaded news that it will be a write off! To make it worse the dumb was not even insured and did not have the guts to say sorry! He told the police that he was at fault but the could not face me and say it. So angry and heartbroken as this car was my project and now is beaten to a pulp. We are both ok but my car looks like its going to the crusher!

Well, my news is not good! Took my beloved( and my partner) to Bathurst for the weekend to drive the track and have a weekend away. Where do I begin, a idiot in a truck decided that he could not see me and slammed into the back passenger side quarter panel! Massive damage and I am shattered! All my work, both mods and care are now in a holding yard awaiting the dreaded news that it will be a write off! To make it worse the dumb was not even insured and did not have the guts to say sorry! He told the police that he was at fault but the could not face me and say it. So angry and heartbroken as this car was my project and now is beaten to a pulp. We are both ok but my car looks like its going to the crusher!

Adam! So sorry to hear the news but I'm very glad that you and your partner are okay. Your car was a beast but it has served you well, protecting the both of you!

I hope all goes well insurance wise and please contact me directly when you get your next pride and joy- I'll be glad to help you along with some Adam's gear!

All the best!

• 2 weeks later...

Update to my story...

This car is going to be repaired and it will be back on the road in about six weeks. Have parts coming from all over Australia and my repairer promises it will be better than before. While it is stripped down I am going to have some strengthening done to the rear of the car and get some cosmetics done. When I work out how to post pics, I will upload some ( prior to and after the collision).

Adam

• 1 month later...

Update to my story...

This car is going to be repaired and it will be back on the road in about six weeks. Have parts coming from all over Australia and my repairer promises it will be better than before. While it is stripped down I am going to have some strengthening done to the rear of the car and get some cosmetics done. When I work out how to post pics, I will upload some ( prior to and after the collision).

Adam

Adam how did you go receiving the R8? Any update with images?

I'm late in the game but welcome to the forum. 

Joseph is a great guy to work with - he's helped me out to send a secret package to a friend in Australia.

I am so sorry to hear about your accident.

I investigate accidents for insurance carrier here in the states and it grinds my gears (as matt says) when people have no insurance.  I hope everything works out for you!

Can't wait to see pictures!

• 4 weeks later...