Customer Service 866.965.0400

Have you looked into the Adams bag?  

I use a plastic tote for my power tools.  

the only bag is the compact bag that i could find and from the pics / description a cyclo isn't going to fit in there.

They usually have a big bag, or at least I thought they did...  I have one of them.  It's really not meant for the cyclo though.  More for bottles and such.  

I find the smallish plastic tote works well.  

I haven't thought about storage yet, as mine is always on the cart's bottom tray.  I WILL say that you should invest in a Cord Retaining clip for any polisher, that can be found a the local Orange Hardware store.  Save the cord!

I haven't thought about storage yet, as mine is always on the cart's bottom tray.  I WILL say that you should invest in a Cord Retaining clip for any polisher, that can be found a the local Orange Hardware store.  Save the cord!

What does this magical clip that you speak of look like? I want to see!!! :confused:

Jim, They are not made where we would like them to be, therefore I won't link them...HOWEVER...

They are (at Home Depot) by the Warehouse, in the end cap area of electrical.  They have little alligator mouths on them...and are orange.

Jim, They are not made where we would like them to be, therefore I won't link them...HOWEVER...

They are (at Home Depot) by the Warehouse, in the end cap area of electrical.  They have little alligator mouths on them...and are orange.

Mook...good call. The next time I'm over at the big orange box store I'll take a look. Thanks.

My polishers were always either placed in drawers in my garage cabinets or hung from padded hooks on the wall. 

I'm currently using one of these to hold my Cyclo at home: http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?partNumber=7201-46-GAWUXXBHRH&langId=-1&storeId=10151&productId=3143463&catalogId=10051&cmRelshp=req&rel=nofollow&cId=PDIO1

Theres a few different sizes of those, closed loop and open ended and a variety of brands. You can find all kinds of them that will hold a tool perfectly. 

Edited by Dylan@Adams

That's the whole problem with Made in the USA sometimes.  There's a happy place in which I'm willing to spend the extra money on USA made items.  If it gets ridiculously out of the ballpark, I can't do it.  

In the case of the bag I never felt it out of line.  

I would agree that the value doesn't always work out, I have 2 of the large and 1 small bag. I have my PC & Flex in a large bag, the other large bag is for my Vac N Blow with extension cords. I keep the small bag stocked with WW, DS, and MF so I am set for all needs just by grabbing a bag or two.