Customer Service 866.965.0400

Experience's so far with Adam's staff. TL:DR

Let me first start out by saying I am super pleased with each of the Adam's products I have used.

Now on to my experiences. 

First time calling Matt took my call. I told him what I was looking to do and what I wanted. We discussed my budget and went from there. Once he figured out I lived only 20-30 mins from the HQ he said just come on in. When I arrived he had everything already set to the side. We then went back into the warehouse area. Let me tell you this. They have a smooth operation going on back there. Matt definitely squared me away. I went away a HAPPY camper to say the least.

Got a little extra monies from the boss (wife). I called Matt and he told me to stop on by again. So we did the same thing. Fitted what I could with in my budget.

As we were walking about to my car in comes the man himself Adam!

I have never met such a humble business owner. I got to meet his daughter, and I had my 3 yr old son with me. We chit chatted for a few and he asked me what my goals were with his products. So I told him what I wanted to do. Piece by piece is how I am going to tackle everything I wanted lol.

Adam had asked me if I had gotten to try waterless wash. I wasn't able to fit that in my budget I said. He told me to walk with him so we all did still talking. He then grabbed me a bottle of waterless wash and some WW towels!! He told me to try this out. I couldn't have thanked him enough.

So he showed around to where all the kids toys and stuff were at. Kids played for a few, but I had to get going. My little guy was getting cranky.

Every time I have visited the HQ, I have always have the best experience. It helps that the products are top notch!.

Thanks again Matt for all your help each time I visit!

Jason

It is an amazing culture and staff that Adam has built, I think I have talked with everyone except Adam & met Mook and Nick when they brought the storms to MN this summer. I can't think of a company large or small that has the culture, values, and staff that Adam's has. I need to get a trip to CO to see the operation live.

That's how they get you. :pc7424: Can you honestly say you're not a lifetime Adam's customer now? Between Adam's hospitality and Dylan's Beard, you never stood a chance...

oh man I know. I would have to get like paid to use other products.. Well I kinda do now haha.. Paid with clean looking vehicles :D