Customer Service 866.965.0400

Time between Applications

LarryR

Question

So I spent some "quality time" with The Pearl this weekend.  So after a two bucket wash I FINALLY broke out the Flex for the first time using only the Fine Machine Polish and the Super Sealant. It's a new car and didn't need much, if any, correction.  Got things looking really good!  Had every intention of breaking out the Brilliant Glaze followed with the Limited Edition Wax today but alas, the weather didn't cooperate.  I've got a carport and not a fully enclosed garage..........so my question is.......any issues with waiting until next weekend before doing the glaze and wax? 

3 answers to this question

So I spent some "quality time" with The Pearl this weekend. So after a two bucket wash I FINALLY broke out the Flex for the first time using only the Fine Machine Polish and the Super Sealant. It's a new car and didn't need much, if any, correction. Got things looking really good! Had every intention of breaking out the Brilliant Glaze followed with the Limited Edition Wax today but alas, the weather didn't cooperate. I've got a carport and not a fully enclosed garage..........so my question is.......any issues with waiting until next weekend before doing the glaze and wax?

Nope since the sealant will keep the car protected. Just make sure you re-wash real well before applying the other two.

so my question is.......any issues with waiting until next weekend before doing the glaze and wax? 

Nope.  i do this with my wife's DD - correct & MSS one weekend, then wash, BG & Americana the next weekend.