Customer Service 866.965.0400

Larry Mason 02/02/1950 - 01-31-2009

JIMMY

My dad has been battleing a fight with Cancer for the past year. At 2:15 am on 1/31 his fight ended. He went very peacefully and no problems. He has done so much in his short time on this earth, he will be truly missed. I have added some pictures to show everyone

The first pic if with his surgeon after the first surgery and the second pic is my mom and him walking me down the aisle.

LARRY.jpg

The next pic is him and my mom, they were such a great lookin couple and the other pic is of him and I at my wedding

LARRY2.jpg

These last three pics is his pride and joy. A 1988 ranger that turned heads no matter where he went. It is called WILD THING. It doesnt look like this right now is been neglected over the past couple of years. I will be slowly bringing it back to they way the pictures look now. He is the one that got me into customizing, he went the to sky while I went to the ground.

lastscan.jpg

If you can read what it says above the mural, it says "The one who dies with the most toys wins" and he did win. ALso he very patriotic adn his plates read "4 x USA". Once again thanks for all the prayer and his service will be on Saturday 1/7. He will be cremated as he has always wanted. I will be posting the times of service when we find out on Tuesday.

A coulpe of other things about my dad is that he retired form CAT after 36 years with the company on Dec 3rd of 2008, he was true union man. He passion for NASCAR following the #17 car and his collection fo tools and especially DEWALT tools. He had tools that I have never heard of or probably will never use. He was a jack of all trades and a master of most.

Jimmy my heart goes out to you . I lost my Dad to cancer also and now I am fighting cancer . My wife just won her battle with it , but I have a long way to go if I get through this . Good luck to you and your family .

Sorry to hear that Mike, I know that while Corvettes may not be a cure for cancer they sure will help put a smile on your face when you really need one :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Jimmy my heart goes out to you . I lost my Dad to cancer also and now I am fighting cancer . My wife just won her battle with it , but I have a long way to go if I get through this . Good luck to you and your family .

Mike, not to hijack this thread, but we will keep you in our prayers also. Hang in there bud.