Customer Service 866.965.0400

awww $#!^ - someone got a new toy....

2008fx4

i like the flat black on the tip, blends well

+1. On the road noise, I actually just got some new carpet to put in and planned on getting some Dynomat to put in while I have everything out. I want to coat the entire undercarriage but have a few more mechanical issues to get removed first. I was grabbing some Plasti Dip at Lowe's the other day and Rustoleum has an undercarriage spray with sound deadening material mixed in but I haven't checked into it too much yet. I was hoping you had used something similar and could provide some feedback.

The truck is coming together nicely. I would highly suggest throwing an aftermarket tune on there. I did with my Stang and man did it wake that thing up. I checked with my Ford dealer before doing it and even got the OK from the service manager that they would continue to honor my warranty unless they found that any issue stemmed explicitly from the tune.

I've heard really good things about Lund Racing's tunes. I'm running a tune from BAMA who's a subsidiary or American Muscle. Its not bad but I've been debating on having JLT do one since they're local and can put the car on a Dyno to really get the tune dialed in. Going the email route, I had to go back and forth with a tuner tech for a week to get mine running right.

spent some quality time up at Addictive Desert Designs today - venom series front/rear bumpers with rigid 20" combo e-series and 60* diffused duallys respectively, and their rear brace/bumpstop kit with fox bumpstops and custom deaver leafs.  only have pics of the bumpers now - once i get the truck cleaned up i'll post up some better ones.

992C00C2-C855-4B8D-B49F-E693550DA0E6-921

ED0D188B-3D01-4CCA-8F18-95460D6A9452-921

DFC07880-9E76-46AE-BF28-5D9F397DA0F1-921

That's going to look awesome. How are you running the 20 inch? Is it going to be hooked up to your highs or on a separate switch that the Raptors have below the radio?

I did mine on a separate one just because that thing is so freaking bright.

im running it off one of the upfitter switches.  had the same setup on my f250.  worked fine.  all the switches are fused and relayed, so theres no issues.  

decided to break up the gray of the grille/lights a little bit.  just a subtle change with black satin vinyl.  had a local place do it.

image-2_zpsdd7bcf20.jpg

image_zps708333fa.jpg

also had them put some clear paint protection film on the painted space between the door sill and the running board to prevent that painted area from getting too beat up.

Did a few more things today. 

DRLs - activated by the dealer

file_zpsc2f9d09f.jpg

Also had new wheels and tires put on - KMC XD125 17x9 +18 offset w/ Goodyear MTR-Kevlars 315/70r17. 

file_zpsa2eb663a.jpg

file_zpsb7fa6956.jpg

file_zps03312e83.jpg

file_zpsaf42ebcd.jpg

file_zpsfadc9dc1.jpg

New license plate

file_zpsdfbe5cbf.jpg

And some good ol' Galactic Empire decals

67873094-D5B0-417E-9514-565DC7D5B03B-184

Very well done!  Looks great!  I'm a big fan of Rigid lighting.  Have a set on the Jeep for reverse lights.  The flush mounted design on your rear bumper is very clean!  The new wheels and tires set it off nicely as well.  Looks like she's ready for some fun in the desert!  Keep up the great work!