Customer Service 866.965.0400

awww $#!^ - someone got a new toy....

2008fx4

You need larger wheels/tires! That gap in the looks huge! Nice looking truck though. Haven't seen a white one. There is a blue velociraptor from hennesy around my neighborhood somewhere.

part of it is the angle of the pic.  ive decided to spend money elsewhere on the truck, so wheels/tires will have to wait.  plus, the wheels i have are forged beadlock capable wheels.  as far as tires go, the ones i have are almost 35s.  the suspension moves quite a bit, so if i were to up it to 37s id have to trim a lot out of the front fender well.

NICE trade!

With that graphics package, looks like you'll definitely be buying SVRT by the gallon now.  :lol:

you know what - i dont use the super vrt on the black vinyl, even on my jeep.  just a mist of the quick sealant and a wipe down and they look awesome.  

also - just added the Bakflip F1 cover to the truck.  was told by many not to run a rolling retractable cover on these trucks if you are going to use them as intended.  evidently the bed flexes enough to cause the rollers to come out of the rails.  plus, i can have this cover off in 5 minutes.  

CECE4D4F-2292-4042-AC42-DFC3EE0286C0-576

I think it looks awesome...almost as good as that haven you've got it parked in. The more time that goes by the more I'm kicking myself in the arse for not getting a house with a bigger garage. Good thing I only have about 2.5 years until I can sale and that will definitely go into the "must have" list.

I figured you would have them sprayed.

Nice choice with the F1. I absolutely love mine. I had somebody try to convince me to get the G2 however after our last blizzard with over 3 feet of snow his couldn't hold up against the weight and buckled. You can stand on these F1s if you wanted, and yes the ease of removing is awesome!

installed a few more things today:

Corsa exhaust - love it.  really like that i can drive around with no drone whatsoever, but its more pronounced than stock esp. at wot

6A3608BC-D3FB-4911-B875-7278A6A46989-783

DeeZee tailgate assist - no more dropping the tailgate and having it slam down:

7B02FC77-4DFE-4FD2-8E82-C3BA8FFE0498-783

JLT oil seperator: keep some of the oil out of the intake track.  ran one similar to this on my 2002 harley f150 and it kept a ton of oil from reaching the blower.  

630ADB17-B315-4AAF-947F-25A2BF031A35-783

also done - but didnt take pics - drop-in k&n and factory bed extender.

The painted flares look much better than the black.  

the flares werent even black - they were a matte finish dark shadow gray.  the bumpers are next to go.  getting some from a place in phoenix called addictive desert designs.  should have those on next friday.

Somebody's engine bay has been neglected :P. Does that catch can have a breather on it or is that one you have to dump? JLT has some good peeps. They're local to me and I've used them for references for the Stang and have their CAI. I've been debating on having them dyno/tune my ride but will make that decision once she gets back from the body shop.

Somebody's engine bay has been neglected :P. Does that catch can have a breather on it or is that one you have to dump? JLT has some good peeps. They're local to me and I've used them for references for the Stang and have their CAI. I've been debating on having them dyno/tune my ride but will make that decision once she gets back from the body shop.

yes - its been so neglected over the 650 mile life of the truck.

the jlt catch can has to be manually dumped.  no big deal.  

Edited by 2008fx4

yes - its been so neglected over the 650 mile life of the truck.

the jlt catch can has to be manually dumped. no big deal.

Not unless you're one of the many that forgets to dump it :D and I didn't mean any offense about the engine bay. Just noticed it hasn't been dressed but with everything else going on with the truck I can understand. Edited by DonJuan692006

plastidipped the tailgate FORD emblem today:

A01B60A2-D784-4019-B701-349474B8F3F3-217

after looking at that pic of the plastidipped emblem,  i thought that it looked kinda cheap

so i busted out the exacto knife and some patience:

5C47E298-C719-455B-B8B3-3F01F7F612B8-217

looks a lot better to me - even if its still chrome.

8487EF6A-4D16-4870-B807-5720C1890A6A-217

What material did you go with. Thought about doing this with the S-10 to cut down on road noise.

line-x - dont think doing the wheels wells helps with road noise.  i have my entire hard top on my jeep done inside and out and there was only a slight reduction in noise.  you'd be better off dynomating the entire inside of the cab - roof, back wall, floor, and doors to get a good reduction in noise.

Much better man, looks perfect now.

aww.  i am so happy you approve!

few more things done today - removed the rigid lights in the bumper to get ready for the bumper install.

also installed my bedrug:

CB7974C5-E152-44D7-BA92-840B8D2BFB1B-217

and painted the corsa exhaust tips a high temp flat black:

F785BCC9-767E-4664-A4A9-5D744AC31972-217

1D23655E-3EAF-4BDF-9D8D-01D3F25689BD-217