Customer Service 866.965.0400

Butchers 75QGF4 foam master or the Gilmour foam master?

BTBSS

Question

So I would really like to buy a foam gun for the hose. I don't have a power washer and don't plan on it right now.

After reading the reviews for both the butcher and the Gilmour it looks like the butcher has it. Anyone have any experience with the Butcher vs the Gilmour.

Thanks

15 answers to this question

Honestly, the two foam guns look very similar.... same adjustable lever, same brass fittings.  I have the Gilmour as well and it performs fantastic.  Bare in mind that the soap will not "cling" to the paint like a pressure washer, but for a hose-attached unit I find it does a fantastic job giving extra lubrication to the paint surface prior to rubbing with the mitt. 

You can't really go wrong with either.  For under $40 I think it is a must-have addition to your washing routine.

how about the hydrofoamer by hydro systems? any good?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121002170979?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

i also looked at this before I bought the gilmour.  what sold me was the brass fittings on the gilmour and the foam adjusting ratio

FYI, if you throw an oz or 2 of waterless wash in with the shampoo, it clings a little better to the paint (I think!)

how about the hydrofoamer by hydro systems? any good?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121002170979?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I beleve this is what Adam's sold before they started using Chinese parts (sorry cannot get to eBay behind the firewall to confirm).  I have one and it works fine.