Customer Service 866.965.0400

Review of New Formula Buttery Wax on GTO

AZGTO

Question

Today I had a chance to try out the new formula of Buttery Wax that I had received off the instagram promo last week (Thanks Adams!)

My GTO hasn't been washed in about 2+ months and hasn't been waxed in over 6 months, so it was definitely due for a Wash/Wax. 

I've been using the Americana for the past 4 years on the GTO and I haven't yet used my Patriot on it (waiting till after I do paint correction this winter) so I knew the new Buttery had some big shoes to fill since I was so used to the ease of use from Americana. 

I did the 3 bucket wash on the car and dried off the car with the Great White Towel, after the car was all dry I started on applying the wax. 

Previously when I had used the old buttery it was still awesome, but no where as easy as Americana to remove. I applied the new formula Buttery over almost the new car, then used some single soft MF towel's to begin wiping off the Buttery. 

My first impression was WOW, this wax is just about as easy to remove as Americana. I purposely went over some of the trim with the wax to see how easy it would remove off the trim and it removed very easily using a MF towel. 

After I went over the whole car and wiped off the wax, I pulled the car out into the sunlight to see how well the "filling properties" of the new wax is since I had some small micro scratches on the car. I was impressed that most of my micro scratches were hidden by the Buttery, however there were some that you could still see. Almost as if I had applied Brilliant Glaze on the whole car. 

Overall the shine of the car after the new Formula Buttery is very impressive, I would say it is very close/same as Americana which is amazing. Did I mention this new stuff smells great as well?

Thanks again for another awesome product Adam's! 

(Click on pictures below to view larger)

post-1150-0-31121100-1378953046_thumb.jpg

post-1150-0-25333900-1378953055_thumb.jpg

post-1150-0-99291100-1378953050_thumb.jpg

post-1150-0-76670100-1378953033_thumb.jpg

post-1150-0-00446300-1378953038_thumb.jpg

post-1150-0-35477300-1378953042_thumb.jpg

Edited by AZGTO

14 answers to this question

Nice review Donny... GTO is looking strong as usual.... Auction week isn't far off, I'll be expecting another hot lap in that beast :)

Sounds good, you know I'll be there! We'll see if I need tires by then or not lol. 3300 miles on these rear tires and they are close to the wear bars, weird huh?

Love looking at that goat.  It's essentially my achievable dream car.  Got the right color too  ;)

Thank you! I love the car and using Adams on it makes me love it that much more!

Love the Goat, not a big red fan, but that thing is just too sexy cleaned up.

Great review of the New Buttery, did you test out the water beading/shedding properties after application?

Haven't yet tested out the beading/shedding yet and thank you!

Awesome looking ride, ill have to order up some of the new formula when mine is out

I ended up giving away my almost full other bottle to my moms BF so I could use the new stuff Haha