Customer Service 866.965.0400

What I do!

xcracer48

Nice quads cameron :rockon:

Thank you sir, they are my life! I started out on a little 50 2 stroke at the age of 18 months old, with one of those walk behind tether switches that my parents followed me with. lol Been racing for 4 years now.

bottom pic note: i am a white boy! This was after a hot and dusty cross country race!

Edited by xcracer48

I know I'm getting old. I had no idea what those were, only that they were very cool looking and looked like a lot of fun. The daughter and son in law both have quads (artic cat 500 and 400) but they sure don't look like those. I might have to check those things out. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice I had a blaster once. It was my first race quad when I started out I think I was 12-13. Very peppy mid size quads. I miss the two strokes!

On my Blaster I can ride through the trails pretty fast but on the Banshee it isn't as easy. I love being in the woods in the middle of nowhere.

:hi:

On my Blaster I can ride through the trails pretty fast but on the Banshee it isn't as easy. I love being in the woods in the middle of nowhere.

:hi:

I agree the blaster is much easier to ride, the banshee is just too snappy. But like the guy said above the torque of the 4-strokes are amazing and much smoother.

If you like the woods then you would love some of the cross country tracks here in GA and southern U.S.