Customer Service 866.965.0400

16oz Empty Bottles. What did I miss?

I've had issues logging onto the Adam's forums for about a year. I don't know what happened, but it's working again. Glad to be back. I've missed ya'll!

Anyway, a few of my 16oz sprayer bottles are getting cracks in the bottom and I need replacements. Lo and behold, they aren't on the website anymore. After searching the forums, I see they are waiting on a replacement perhaps? There doesn't appear to be much forum activity on them since August. What did I miss....besides a lot?

I see the 4oz and 36oz are being discontinued, but didn't read any definite on the 16oz.

I'm dyin' here! I had a couple of empties left over, but it's getting confusing with APC in an old DS bottle, Interior Cleaner in an old WW bottle.

To get any new 16oz bottle, do I have to buy a pre-filled one? I have gallon refills up to my nose and running out of ways to empty them.

TIA,

AudiOx

Get ahold of Ashley and she may send you out some new bottles.  They had some issues with some of the bottles a time ago.  

I'm not sure why the bottles aren't up there actually.  

If all else fails, call customer service.   

Thanks. Don't know what was up with the forums, but it wouldn't let me log in consistently and wouldn't let me post at all. Dylan reset my password for me, but I was still having issues. After a couple of 'resets' and no fix over several months, I gave up. I probably haven't tried to log in at least 6 months.

The cracked bottles made it check it out again and now it works. I don't know what changed, but I'm glad it did. All my gallery pictures are gone, but there weren't many. S'all good.

Edited by AudiOx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...