Customer Service 866.965.0400

Armed Psycho North Jersey Mall

MAYBEN

Well just wait. The next story will be then middle school in Denver with 2 armed men inside. My property backs up to this school and there are cops and SWAT everywhere. The helicopter left but now the media is showing up.

FYI there is no one else in the school as this started at 10PM

Well just wait. The next story will be then middle school in Denver with 2 armed men inside. My property backs up to this school and there are cops and SWAT everywhere. The helicopter left but now the media is showing up.

FYI there is no one else in the school as this started at 10PM

The police are probably just practicing and getting familiar with the school  Should have done it during the summer, instead of after hours.  I know there were doing it here locally on a couple of occasions at one of the local schools.  Asked the secretary what they were doing and that is what I was told.  They were setting off explosions at the backside and I could see all the police laying down on the pavement.  At first before I could visually see what was going on, I thought someone was setting off some big illegal fire crackers.

Just heard on the local news that two juveniles broke into the school.

Edited by LFairbanks

This mall incident ended well....... Nobody hurt and the tax payers are spared the cost of a trial and "housing" this shooter.

If anybody thinks their home town is exempt from these wackos..... Think again!

Sadly....... Living in America there are NO easy solutions for preventing these type of shootings.

The police are probably just practicing and getting familiar with the school  Should have done it during the summer, instead of after hours.  I know there were doing it here locally on a couple of occasions at one of the local schools.  Asked the secretary what they were doing and that is what I was told.  They were setting off explosions at the backside and I could see all the police laying down on the pavement.  At first before I could visually see what was going on, I thought someone was setting off some big illegal fire crackers.

Just heard on the local news that two juveniles broke into the school.

Yep, botched robbery apparently. Made for interesting entertainment off my balcony last night. The police were NOT screwing around.

On the point of the OP, amazing that this situation was not far far worse.

Not sure what you are implying here...But carrying your own gun doesn't hurt.

Sadly, here in NJ we have the strictest gun laws in the country, FUGGABOUT the CC permits.

My thought is: Better to have a gun and not need it RATHER to need a gun and not have one.