Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gtechniq EXO

alenv10

Question

Have any of you guys done the Gtechniq EXO system on your cars?

I've done machine super sealant on mine, but i was thinking of doing EXO and topping it off with ADAMS GLAZE once a month just to have a superior protection and gloss system!

If you have done the exo system, can you layer glazes on top or not?

Thanks!

Plus cant wait for the adams liquid sealant!

Edited by alenv10

10 answers to this question

I can't speak for EXO specifically, but you'll have to check if you can top the coating with a wax, sealant etc.  I know 2 brands off the top of my head that you can top with anything and I know of some they don't recommending topping. 

What is your source for this info, and for which specific one of their products does this apply to?

EXO2  He stated that in his Title.

For EXOv2, their website notes: "EXOv2 can be over-coated with other products, but please note the surface performance effects of this product will be present rather than the effects of EXOv2"

Thats the source.

Edited by IrishCurse

Yes, I have, and I have another set ready to apply in the spring to a freshly polished vehicle.  Thats the biggest thing... Prep work. All nanos require extensive prep work to achieve best results.  Look up the application online and you'll find good stuff.

I did the bottle, but read the forum rules, we are about to be shut down.  Discussing non-Adam's products isn't respectful of the forums here.  :)  Adams will have a sealant soon that I bet will serve that purpose, perform better, and be easier to use.  I hope so anyways!  :)