Customer Service 866.965.0400

No Valentine Day's special this year?

This year we are all going to show Adams how much we love them and pay 10% over the regular price and the true shipping costs.  We will play it backward. 

I nominate Jim for President!!!

: :party:

Seriously though, most of you know that we never announce sales before they start.  History tends to repeat itself, but we like to throw some curve balls once in a while.  ;)

I usually buy something every holiday special they have.   Was a very asking simple ?.            I luv the fact that adams gives a 10% discount dont get me wrong.    But do you honestly think they dont already figure that into their profit's.

Hey, I am with ya buddy.

I have made several orders, some of them were during special events with free shipping, others were just plain 10% off. 

My recent order, I waited almost 2 months for to get a good free shipping and deal. The recent valentines day one was perfect for me (in canada btw, we don't always get the same deals). 

Everyone is different. Some people only shop on deals. Some shop whenever. Some hold off during times for deals. It does not matter. What matters in the end is everyone is happy. 

If I do not need something RIGHT NOW, I have no problem waiting for a sale. Heck, when a sale happens I end up buying more. If I need something NOW, I will buy regardless of the deals on.

I usually buy something every holiday special they have.   Was a very asking simple ?.            I luv the fact that adams gives a 10% discount dont get me wrong.    But do you honestly think they dont already figure that into their profit's.