Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's customer service experience

mblouir

Wasn't exactly sure where this went. I just wanted to rave about how great the customer service is!! I just placed my first order about a week ago for the 2nd gen pads/backing plate and some swirl and haze remover. My order came in today and it turns out I received the VRT protectant instead of the SHR.

I called up customer service and spoke to Ashley, who was very helpful and extremely nice. She said they'd send out the SHR right away. I asked about the VRT and returning it. She informed me they might put a return label in the SHR box and to just send it back in that. Well, I got to thinking....I was planning on trying this stuff out anyways.

So....I called her right back and asked if they could bill me the difference so I could just keep it. That would save the hassle of returning it. She told me they may or may not send a return label in the SHR box, so don't even worry about it. Ashley told me that since it was their mistake just to hang onto it at no charge! :D

I didn't know if I should post this or not, but I wanted to thank you guys for excellent customer service. It's seems that good customer service is a rarity in this day and age. I will now be steering all of my buddies onto Adam's products! :thumbsup:

You know, I really dont like the Adam's customer service. Honestly, it torques me off...

That's b/c in my current role at work I have more customer interaction than ever before and I find it quite challenging to be as responsive and accommodating as the Adams crew...they set the bar too high, sheesh!

yes i must admit i had great service too, I got something mislabeled sent a pm to the boss man and he took care of me no complaints and Im gonna use my coupon for a new order in the next day or two.

Remember that Daniel, still embarrassing though! :o

Thanks for the kind words my friends. We are a small company, we make mistakes, probably too often, and do our best to make it right.

I think the reality is, we have the world's kindest, most patient, understanding customers! :bow::bow:

Thanks to all who had kind things to say here today. :thumbsup:

Adam, I always repeat to vendors and our customers that we are all human and make mistakes. It is how you rectify the mistake that sets you apart from everyone else. I haven't heard one person complain about the customer service we get from Adams. I don't think there is another company that I have EVER dealt with that is as responsive and nice as this one. Not only do you respond to emails on Sundays, but when have called Jason or Ashley, they have made me feel like I was their biggest customer. GREAT job Adams and keep up the great work.

Wasn't exactly sure where this went. I just wanted to rave about how great the customer service is!! I just placed my first order about a week ago for the 2nd gen pads/backing plate and some swirl and haze remover. My order came in today and it turns out I received the VRT protectant instead of the SHR.

I called up customer service and spoke to Ashley, who was very helpful and extremely nice. She said they'd send out the SHR right away. I asked about the VRT and returning it. She informed me they might put a return label in the SHR box and to just send it back in that. Well, I got to thinking....I was planning on trying this stuff out anyways.

So....I called her right back and asked if they could bill me the difference so I could just keep it. That would save the hassle of returning it. She told me they may or may not send a return label in the SHR box, so don't even worry about it. Ashley told me that since it was their mistake just to hang onto it at no charge! :D

I didn't know if I should post this or not, but I wanted to thank you guys for excellent customer service. It's seems that good customer service is a rarity in this day and age. I will now be steering all of my buddies onto Adam's products! :thumbsup:

Hi Matt,

Thank you so much for the kind words.

You were very understanding and awesome about the mix up.

The VRT is a great product and I'm excited you get to use it.

Just to let you guy's know that the terrific Adams service extends to the UK as well, I purchase all my Adams products through www.autojoy.co.uk .

Head Honcho Roger Cowley has always looked after my orders & questions with great attention to detail, even when he's not on this forum I'll often get follow up emails late into the evening:thumbsup:.

Well done to all (goes off to find the 'pat on the back smiley' for y'all:D)

Cheers

John:uk: