Customer Service 866.965.0400

Watered Down Rinseless vs Waterless

Timmy8784

Question

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there is really a difference between the waterless wash and watering down the rinse less to get waterless wash?

On the rinse less, it says you can dilute it to make over 250 ounces of waterless wash.

So for $17 I can get a bottle of rinse less wash and make 250 ounces of waterless or spend $30-$40 on the gallon of waterless to give me 128 ounces.

Is there a reason why I wouldn't want to always go with the rinseless rather than the waterless gallon?

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

Diluted rinseless 1:16 works better than the original waterless wash in my opinion and i also use it in place of detail spray in certain situations, certainly claying as the diluted rinseless is cheap in comparison per oz, and works as good IMO!

Mix it with distilled water. I just refill my gallon jug and my 16 oz bottle of Waterless with my "rinseless concotion"

A half bottle of Rinseless (8 oz) was diluted with a gallon of distilled water and I have a refilled Waterless jug, love it! Did a couple rinseless washes in the winter and it worked great, and using the diluted product is wonderful as a pre-soak on the panels before rinseless washing.

Just got my second bottle of Rinseless today, besides super VRT it's my favorite product from Adams yet and I've been raving on here since I received it. What a versatile, multi use product!

(Rinseless washes, diluted to waterless wash/quick detailer mixture, clay lubricant, drying aid, and add a couple drops in your wash bucket to give extra lubrication to your mitt)