Customer Service 866.965.0400

General question on wiping/buffing off products

JWP

Question

I had read and know to do a section at a time when using Americana and wipe/buff off, but I could not find again on the site about the other products.

Can you do the entire car with one product before wiping and buffing the product off? Revive. Liquid Sealant. Brilliant Glaze?. I thought I saw posted you could, with the exception of Americana. This will all be done by hand over a couple days. Thanks for any help or suggestions.

6 answers to this question

No, I was just meaning if say I was doing the "Revive", I could do the whole car with that product then wipe and buff off before proceeding to applying the next product.

No, I was just meaning if say I was doing the "Revive", I could do the whole car with that product then wipe and buff off before proceeding to applying the next product.

No I wouldn't do the whole car, maybe a panel or two. It would depend on if you are working in the garage or outside also.

I have always done the entire car with the different Adams products (except the Americana) and never had any problems.  A little trick I learned from Adam a long time ago, was to use the buffer and a micro fiber towel to remove the polish or glaze.  Lay the towel on the surface and then place the buffer pad on the towel.  Wrap the excess towel around the handle and any other place on the buffer so only the lowel swction with the buffer pad is touching the car.  Turn on the buffer and let it do the work.  Of course you need to keep placing the buffer on a clean section of the towel.  It sure beats doing it by hand.

Yes, Americana is the only product that needs to be wiped off within a few minutes of application.

Patriot too! Not as important as Americana, but still recommended.