Customer Service 866.965.0400

Master Blaster sidekick

OUT2WIN

Question

21 answers to this question

Love the sidekick does a great job of getting the water out of the cracks and other imposable places to reach with the Great White.

Going to pull the trigger on the MASTER BLASTER soon.

Right now I'm working with a one car garage so the sidekick is about all I can use. When we upgrade to a bigger space, a master blaster will be one of the first additions!

Yes I purchased one 2 weeks ago. It took a week to get sent out from the NJ facility. So, patience is a virtue. :) Adam's is all over the Tracking

I ordered one 3 weeks ago and still haven't seen it!

Edited by OUT2WIN

I ordered one 3 weeks ago and still haven't seen it!

OI?!  I would definitely call Sarah or Ashley and ask about any update from Metrovac.

Saw the earlier post you stated as you talked to Ashley and Ben.  Did they have an explanation as to the delay?

Edited by mtnbiker326

Right now I'm working with a one car garage so the sidekick is about all I can use. When we upgrade to a bigger space, a master blaster will be one of the first additions!

You will not be disappointed with the Sidekick.  It is a GREAT tool.  I wish I had bought it earlier instead of MORE GWT.   :(

Edited by mtnbiker326

OI?!  I would definitely call Sarah or Ashley and ask about any update from Metrovac.

Saw the earlier post you stated as you talked to Ashley and Ben.  Did they have an explanation as to the delay?

I'm not exactly sure what the hold up is. Tracking number said I'd have it last Friday and now the estimated delivery date is: N/A :help:

I'm not exactly sure what the hold up is. Tracking number said I'd have it last Friday and now the estimated delivery date is: N/A :help:

We ordered a sandbox for the boys that was supposed to be here last Wednesday.  We tracked it to our home town in IA and then it went to TX, last we saw, it was in KS on the way back here.  It happens sometimes.  

Since it has been more than a couple of shipping days, I would call fedex or UPS (can't remember which shipped mine) and get an update from them directly as well as see about filing for a missing package report.

We ordered a sandbox for the boys that was supposed to be here last Wednesday.  We tracked it to our home town in IA and then it went to TX, last we saw, it was in KS on the way back here.  It happens sometimes.  

I can see stuff like this happening during Christmas, but no excuse for it any other time of the year.  

Does Metro have some priority system on fulfilling orders?  I do not see other places having a problem stocking them.

Do you drop ship these or stock and fulfill yourself?

Adam's ship them directly from Metro.

Shipping is always a PITA, but I would def contact Ashley if you haven't got an update. 

Metro is a great company, but they get behind sometimes.  Being a small shop in the U.S., it happens!

Some stores might list them in stock, but doesn't mean they actually have them.

FYI, I have 10 Blaster Sidekicks and 2 Master Blasters in stock (not drop shipped)!!

Link:

Air Force Master Blaster