Customer Service 866.965.0400

Removing polish residue from Spray On Bedliner

drumking15

Question

So when i was using the 4" focus pads I had a little to much detail spray on the pad and some residue when flying onto my spray on bed liner...what would be the best way to remove this residue? Ive tried simple green full strength to no avail and also a little 50/50 isopropyl alcohol and water...still not budging.

Thanks for any help!

15 answers to this question

Rhino Lining... should be removed with a stiff brush and some APC.

Do not put VRT on it! You will slip and fall on your ***. If anything use In & Out Spray, its less slick, but only if it needs it. Rhino Lining and Line-X retain their shine very well when cleaned properly.

I got some in the bed itself... but on the rails is what is driving me batty....9am MST can't get here fast enough... how convenient I just got my wireless rebate... ready for another 150 order.... thought these guys were crazy saying they spent 1000 in the first month...I can see why... I'm hooked... my paint looks oh so sexy... now o just need to tackle my interior and the wife's new Audi a4

So I tried pretty much everything everyone recommended...apc w scrub brush... no luck...peanut butter had ok results but was more mess than good. So I was going to wash the truck again anyways since I got bird bombed the other day and had the pressure washer out. Set it on general 2500 psi and bye bye polish dots... followed up by a little apc and vrt and back in business!!! Just figured I'd shoot y'all an update.

Thanks for your help!