Customer Service 866.965.0400

Museum Delivery of our C7 in Bowling Green

SidneyC

Hey Nick,

This is your favorite newest C7 owner from Houston.  My wife, Tory and I met you a couple of months ago at the Baytown Camarofest.

I've been stocking up on products in anticipation of the new car's arrival.  Well, it is here!!!  Me and Tory went up to Bowling Green and took museum delivery of it on Monday and just got back home last night.   I have to tell you this testimony.  We were on the tour at the assembly plant and there is a small room/store for retirees.  Tory looked in and told me, "Look they sell Adams products here too."  She thought this was very cool.  Then we go to the gift shop at the museum and she sees the full display of Adams products there.  Now she gets cocky and says in a loud voice, "Look they sell our Adams detailing products here at the gift shop."  She wants all the other corvette owners to know we're one up on them, we're already using the products "endorsed" by the corvette museum. She was very proud of this fact and starts telling everybody how we attended your seminar etc. etc.  It was as if you were paying her a commission.

If you remember that day in Baytown, she was the one who hollered at me from the other side of the demo car, "Stop talking and pay attention.  I want our car to shine like this one."

In any case, when we got home yesterday, the first thing I did was get the bugs off all the leading edges.  I sprayed and soaked them with the waterless cleaner.  Then made some soapy water in a bucket using all my Adams products.  The bugs came right off without any problem.  I rinsed the entire car.  We then washed the rest of the car.  I rinsed again and sprayed it down with detailing solution then towel dried it.  Came out absolutely beautiful. 

Next we checked it with the baggy and sure enough it definitely needs a clay bar cleaning.  So that will be our project for this coming Saturday.  

After I clay the whole car, I'll do a visual inspection for any imperfections in the clear coat.  I would think there would be minimal but I'll do a light application of the finishing polish (unless I see something major).  Then apply the paint sealant.  Followed by the brilliant glaze, then the paste wax.

I did also purchase your Cyclo polisher and associated pads, so I should be ready to rock and roll.

I'll send pics if I can get this all done this weekend.