Customer Service 866.965.0400

02 Ford Harley Edition F150

1niceharley

:hi: Thanks for welcome! I registered a long time ago but hardly get the time to come to this forum. But I did want to post up on how much I liked the Adam's stuff I used. Great product.

As for my Boy, His name is Blake he is 14 months old and he wanted to help (and did a little) but I did most of it while he took his nap. But he loves the truck and going for rides :rolleyes:. We just tell moma about all of the fun.

Hope I can share some knowledge and learn some also.

Thanks,

Troy

Nice truck.

Your lil man is really cute. Is that actually his truck?? :burnout:

He wishes it was his truck! LOL. But one day he will get it, when I am 6ft under though. Hopefully he has to wait a long time.

Thanks for the compliments and welcomes guys and gals!

We (the HD crowd) are having problems finding replaca's our selves. We have to get a group together at a time to have the company make them. I'm sorry I don't remember the name of the company. You can check out our club at NHTOC.com. There might be someone on there that can answer your question better than that. Good Luck. I love the HD wheels.

Troy

2008fx4,

Wow your truck a lot of things done that mine has done exterior wise. Why did you get rid of her?

had a kid - needed something a little bigger and easier on the ears than a truck with an eaton blower and long tubes. plus, after 70K miles of 15 #'s on the stock bottom end, i didnt feel like going through the motor.