Customer Service 866.965.0400

Deep Wheel Gallons

Makrel

Question

Has the DWC gone to wholesale only? I just finished up my 32oz DWC bottle and wanted to get a gallon to refill but only see either a kit or qty4 / 1 gall order availability. Did I miss a change?

Just curious.

Mak

13 answers to this question

I think it was just for price adjustment, 16 oz bottles are down almost 20% and gallons are down 25% to $60

AWESOME JOB ADAMS on this as DWC has now become more in line at the price per gallon as Sonax FE, 1Z colourtec etc, which sell for about $80 for 5 liter/gallon.

Phenomenal, glad I waited to purchase my gallon refill of DWC

I think it was just for price adjustment, 16 oz bottles are down almost 20% and gallons are down 25% to $60

AWESOME JOB ADAMS on this as DWC has now become more in line at the price per gallon as Sonax FE, 1Z colourtec etc, which sell for about $80 for 5 liter/gallon.

Phenomenal, glad I waited to purchase my gallon refill of DWC

NICE!

If Green Wheel Cleaner is working well for you and you keep them well maintained, then the extra power of DWC is probably not necessary each time you wash.

It is safe for any kind of wheel, as long as you use it when the wheels are cool and rinse the wheel thoroughly, ensuring that none of it dries on the surface.

Has the DWC gone to wholesale only? I just finished up my 32oz DWC bottle and wanted to get a gallon to refill but only see either a kit or qty4 / 1 gall order availability. Did I miss a change?

Just curious.

Mak

For some reason the one gallon Deep Wheel Cleaner only shows up under the 'gallon Refills' tab and is not an option that can be selected under the product category for wheel care.

Its probably just out of stock at the moment you can email the warehouse or ask Nick if he has an ETA.

I noticed when things aren't listed on the website they are temporarily out of stock (which is annoying)

I'd rather all SKU's be listed on the website and if out of stock it should show out of stock and just not allowed to be added to your cart.

I noticed when things aren't listed on the website they are temporarily out of stock (which is annoying)

+1.  Would rather have the product show-up, with a notice that it's out of stock and perhaps an option to be notified when it's available again.