Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grrrrrr8 stuff

xlr8rvette

Question

Did it today...Used PC for first time. Washed, clayed. pc'ed with SHR and R, followed with FMP. Had to quit at 4 p m so didn't get to finish with MSW (yet).Did this on the practice car ( 99 Explorer with 160k miles). Vehicle looks great, very happy with results.

It was still raining today. After washed and clayed pulled into garage. Had to leave the rear part way out of garage due to Halogen light source. I'm shining the front while the rear is being drizzled on. After finished front pulled all the way in.

This stuff really works! Wish had had enough courage to start long ago. Was always too nervous.

Thank you to Leo at "Detail Addict" in san Jose Ca who I asked a couple of question on the phone. He was very helpfull !

I'm sure my technique will vastly improve (used too much SHR with R on the first application, later had to keep reminding myself to slow down, got stuff all over myself and had to wipe residue off the windows many,many times. Somehow it was even on the inside of one window ??)

But now that I know all of the abbreviations and have experienced this first hand I'm at least an official novice. The black Corvette may make me humble when I do it. But for now I'm in a state of jubulance !!!:banana::banana:

Thank you

10 answers to this question

Tried to post a few pictures. Got them onto photobucket , then couldn't get them to Adams. I'm not very computer savvy and we live almost at the top of the hill which is the end of the cable for DSL (especially slow when its raining).

Computers :willy:

Rain :(

Adams :2thumbs:

Tried to post a few pictures. Got them onto photobucket , then couldn't get them to Adams. I'm not very computer savvy and we live almost at the top of the hill which is the end of the cable for DSL (especially slow when its raining).

Computers :willy:

Rain :(

Adams :2thumbs:

Try this

post%20picture.jpg

Computers :willy: Rain :( Adams :2thumbs:

You are too funny, and I'm in the same Boat, or shall we say, Mountain! As soon as the weather gets sketchy, so does our DSL!:(