Customer Service 866.965.0400

missing products

gregory

Question

i went to the online store to order some products but I don't see any deep wheel cleaner in the gallon size like I did a few weeks back. also was going to get a hand pump to fit onto the adams gallon size wash jug but can only find those in a 6 pack. but I seen that also a few weeks back..

do you not carry them anymore ?

11 answers to this question

I read in this thread that gallons of DWC are supposed to be back in stock next week. Not sure about the pumps.

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/26788-deep-wheel-gallons/?do=findComment&comment=426010

I would prefer that these out-of-stock items still be shown on the website, as is sometimes the case. It is confusing when something just disappears and we don't know it is discontinued or just out-of-stock.

I had the Travel Bag in my cart waiting for the sale to start and it disappeared from the website.

Edited by TheWolf

I had a list of stuff I wanted in my cart but was waiting till this weekend to order it. then I got on the site and my cart was empty went to re-order but cant find those 2 things.

I agree wish they would just show up and list as out of stock..

Sorry guys, when the inventory gets down to zero on an item, our system immediately pulls it from the site.  We usually monitor it on a normal basis and will put the item back up, with a note that it's out of stock.  However, since this is a holiday weekend and most of the team is enjoying some time off with their families, we haven't been on much to keep an eye on those items.

I can assure you that if anything gets discounted, we'll certainly announce it.  Things won't just vanish from the store, I promise.   :)

I think if something is out of stock during a sale, then it should be offered at the discount price when it comes back in stock.  JMO.

Yes and no....plenty of stores don't offer sale prices on sold-out merch. While supplies last.

Maybe just allow people the option of being put on backorder while a sale is going.

Yes and no....plenty of stores don't offer sale prices on sold-out merch. While supplies last.

Maybe just allow people the option of being put on backorder while a sale is going.

While supplies lasts means that there is only a limited amount, and the products are being offered on a first come, first serve basis. That's different than them never being offered to start with.

Putting the item on back order is essentially the same thing as giving the discounted price when it comes back in stock.