Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member from Lomita, Ca

theKID

Recently traded in our 2011 Expedition and purchased a 2014 Silverado Crew Cab Standard Box.  Well I haven't washed my own vehicles in about 8 years or maybe more.  Back then I was using Adams clay, detail spray, and buttery wax but just random products for everything else.  Well now that I we bought a new truck I want to take care of it myself.  Last week I purchased Adam's Complete 2 Bucket Wash Kit as a start.  I am not sure what else I need next, I am trying not to break the bank all at once so I just want to piece stuff together slowly.  I assume I should buy the things that are needed for a weekly wash first and then start gathering detail stuff.  I would love opinions on what to buy next or what all I need.  Here is just a list I through together for what to buy during the labor day sale...

Adam's All Purpose Cleaner-16 oz

Adam's New Tire Shine!

Adam's Super Block Dressing Applicator-APP-BLOCK

Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing-16 oz

Adam's Total Interior Detailer-16oz Bottle

Adam's Edgeless Microfiber Utility Towels-2 Pack

Adam's Glass Cleaner-16 oz

Adam's Microfiber Glass Cleaning Towels (2)-2 Pack

Adam's Deep Wheel Cleaner - New Price!-16oz    

is there anything else I need for my weekly wash?  Or what do you think I should purchase after this purchase?  Any help is appreciated...

Edited by theKID

Welcome Cory. Yeah, start with the basic wash and maintenance items, and build from there.

Depending on the color, and what you want you want it to look like will determine how far you go.

Best of luck with the new truck, and Adam's. Let me know if I can help.

Bruce

Thanks for the welcomes. I no longer have any buttery because it was actually my dads that I use to steal. Haha!

Bruce the truck is Diamond White so it shouldn't be too hard to keep shiny. I want to keep it as nice and clean as possible for a truck that stays outside but I don't want to learn to use machines so it'll all be hand products.