Customer Service 866.965.0400

My new daily driver: 2014 Regal GS!

Dan@Adams

Congrats!!  I have a 2013 Silvermist GS with the 19s.  I traded a 2006 GP GXP last year for it.  I really enjoy it and this past July I bought a 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS.  Both cars could not be more different.  I thought the Buick had a firm ride in GS mode until I drove the Camaro.  The Buick feels like a luxury car in comparison but I think it handles better than the Camaro.  The paint is in great shape on my GS, I use Buttery Wax, and I plan to put a polish on it followed by Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant and then the Buttery Wax this weekend

Thanks!  I'm loving mine more and more each day I drive it.  To me the GS blends the perfect amount of luxury, tech, sport, and power for a daily driver.  I'm very satisfied in choosing it over the much more expensive ATS 2.0 turbo awd...when building the ATS with comparable options to the GS (lane departure, adaptive cruise, heated steering wheel and seats, sunroof, rear spoiler, 18" wheels instead of the GS's 20" wheels, black chrome grill, etc), the ATS ends up about $8,000 more!

+1.   AWD, 260hp, Brembos,  :2thumbs:  :patriot:

Thanks Adam!  The Brembos sure do haul it down quick!  Oh, I wasn't joking when I said I wouldn't wait long to start having fun with it.  Baseline pulls at 768 miles :)

20140914_201340_zpsea9ee910.jpg

20140914_202754_zps01ecc083.jpg

236awhp/267ft-lbs...not bad at all for bone stock on 93 octane, considering it's rated at 259/295 at the engine!

And one more quick shot I took tonight, Patriot Wax on almost the whole car now.  I really like the clean but aggressive lines of this ride :)

20140916_190203_zps28e3a18e.jpg

Edited by psu goat