Customer Service 866.965.0400

64 ounces

Did not know that Adam's used to sell 64oz sizes? I remember that they used to sell 36oz sizes, and they discontinued it. I had a 32oz Detail Spray, and it felt a bit awkward using it around the car, specially when drying.

I really think that the 16oz is the perfect size, all around, no matter what product it is.

Does anyone know if the 5 gallon sizes are still available to buy for non-business detailer, like most of us? I am particularly interested on the Detail Spray and Total Interior Detailer.

Thanks!

We actually did 32 and 64oz at one time.  Thing is, it's hard to justify, when gallons are so inexpensive, compared to 16oz...

Also, the larger the bottle, the more often we get complaints of product going bad.   One winter, or one summer in a hot garage, and many products will change color, consistency, or separate.

Here's the kicker:  Buy car care products like you buy any perishable food item.  Buy what you need.  Technology is improving so rapidly, and either our formulas, and ours are constantly improving.  

Unless you are a detailer, or have a collection of vehicles, buy enough goods to get you through a few months.  The next great products are being formulated now, and trust me, we hear customers say, "I wish that I hadn't bought a gallon of the old stuff!!!"  as soon as the new stuff is announced.

Chemical technology, microfiber technology, and nearly every other thing in our industry is on the move, and it's getting better every day!

So while you might save a few bucks buying enough stuff for a year, the product will likely be replaced with an improved formula in 3-4 months. 

Hope I'm making sense here, and if you are running out every month, buy more.  Otherwise, buy quarterly, as besides the improvement in technology, the winter is awful on chemicals. 

Biggest takeaway from this conversation:  Don't wait to use up your 2-5 year old store bought products, they are ready for the trash TODAY.   They were $5-$10 new, and when we think that people are waiting to use them up, we chuckle, as they expired a long time ago, and chemical technology has improved 10X since then!

Adam,

Thanks for giving me the inside info. I guess what you are saying sort of aligns with my train of thought. I buy gallons all the time, but I go through them slower than I anticipate. So I was thinking half that much would be a better fit for me from a usage perspective. But at the gallon price point gallons are close to 1/4 the cost by volume so I would rather pay more to save more in the long run even if it means having an older version for a bit longer. I still have a gallon of the original DS. I will probably never use it.