Customer Service 866.965.0400

Patriot Wax on Black 2011 Chevy Colorado

Kingsford

I never got around to posting these... Figured since there is so much downtime on the forum during the winter might as well post them now. 

These pictures were from my full detail of my Black 2011 Chevy Colorado topped with Patriot Wax!

Some people know that I'm a big Paste Wax guy. I have a large variety and collect the containers. I've never ordered the same Paste Wax twice (that will change). Some have been really great, some I've questioned as to why they would even get a 3 out of 5 star reviews.

Up until this year I've only used my Patriot Wax twice a year because of the cost and the first run was so limited. Thankfully that changed and will be able to use it much much more now that it's available for general purchase.

Patriot Wax is by far my favorite paste wax I've ever used, sitting here counting the containers on the shelf about 13 different ones thus far. I just love how easy on and easy off Patriot is and the darker look it gives to the black paint and other darker colors. 

While I'll continue to let me collection grow as other containers become empty, I'm thinking Patriot Wax will always have a container being used around my garage!

Fun fact - These pictures were taken at the David Bradley Tractor Plant, where I live. Goes good with the Made In America theme at Adam's.

DSC_0963.jpg

DSC_0952.jpg

DSC_0910.jpg

DSC_0899.jpg

DSC_0867.jpg

DSC_0816.jpg

DSC_0773.jpg

DSC_0646.jpg

DSC_0632.jpg

DSC_0571.jpg

DSC_0566.jpg

Juicy!

No its a truck. Silly, juice comes in cartons!

Nice shots!

Thanks Chris. Been wanting to take pictures back there for a while but theres always Semis in and out and security. Not a soul around on a Government Holiday though!

• 2 weeks later...

Great work, well maintained.. Any interest in the latest Colorado/Canyon's?

Actually at first I had none but now that I'm seeing actual images of them I'm really liking them. I've been waiting for a local dealer to get some in but out of the 4 that have none of them have any.