Customer Service 866.965.0400

2014 GMC Sierra

Sac

• 2 weeks later...

Did my normal first day back home wash. Question of the day though… What makes my truck a dust magnate now? It has paint sealant and then I do the normal mist with detail spray when I dry it. Drove around today and it is already covered with dust that seems to stick on there. 

2014GMC-15_zps2049b142.jpg

• 1 month later...

No work on the truck.. But I did put the foam gun to work today! Still needs a complete cleaning & thinking about putting some LPS on the body panels & motor before the first trip out this year. 

photo%206_zpskgkrrrhq.jpg

Just made another order.. Can't wait to try the new wash wedge! Forgot to order the new HGG though, o'well.. There is always another order! haha

Anyway; my tailgate area hasn't been beading much so I ran over it with clay bar, white pad, white polish, LPS & a coat of buttery wax. Then I've been neglecting my door jams.. So broke out the 2 step polish and protected with LPS with a foam block, worked great! 

photo%207_zpsdmxpdlvs.jpg

photo%208_zpsxfjvv131.jpg

Ohhh… And can't forget ending the weekend with crawfish!! 

Crawfish%201_zps91ltfyqu.jpg

Awesome work! I love hearing about people that realize trucks need to be cared for too! 

Thanks! Now if all these April rain showers would go away, I could keep it clean. 

Your truck came out good. I've noticed that the clearcoat on my 2015 Sierra seems a lot softer than my 2008 Sierra. Even the paint on my wife's 2013 Tahoe seems more durable than my Sierra.

Your truck came out good. I've noticed that the clearcoat on my 2015 Sierra seems a lot softer than my 2008 Sierra. Even the paint on my wife's 2013 Tahoe seems more durable than my Sierra.

Thanks. I find it soft as well, but I don't mind it. My moms 2013 Jeep Cherokee has clear coat tough as nails and it was aggravating to polish out. 

• 4 weeks later...

I recently did a pretty dramatic turn around on my dads 12 year old work truck. I didn't take any before pictures, was kinda spare of the moment deal. I'll just say it is hammered, clear coat peeling on the roof & hood. Clear coat that is left was very oxidized & severely swirled. 

2 Bucket Wash

Clay Bar Alternative while Washing

Blown Dry(Masterblaster Sidekick) LOVE that thing by the way!

Super VRT on all Trim(Can see how dry it is in the picture, that's 2 coats of VRT on the door trim)

1 step Polish with Orange Pad/Orange Polish

Coat of LPS

Coat of BG

photo%2010_zpsciu8iaxd.jpg

Also prepped my friends truck for his video shoot. It already has a coat of LPS so it didn't take much. Killer Waxx is a sponsor when it was at SEMA, but we'll keep it too ourselves that I use Adam's on it! In all fairness, he does use his Killer Waxx products if I don't help & bring my Adam's arsenal. 

2 Bucket Wash

Blown Dry(Masterblaster Sidekick)

Coat of BG on Paint & Chrome Bumpers

Lots of time with Metal Polish #1 & #2 on Wheels

photo%209_zpsjp9sdodf.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Picked up some wheels for truck, 24" Dub Skillz with a 295/35R24. These wheels are going to be bear to keep clean. The textured matte finish seems to trap dirt inside. I'm going to get them clean as possible and throw some QS on them. Truck has fresh wash & coat of BG on it. BG makes the blue POP!! Next up is a lowering kit for the truck, going to keep it mild with a 3/5. 

11406992_10152844068051227_8080919607103

Those wheels look great on your truck. :2thumbs:

Thanks!

i don't think you will have a problem keeping them clean b/c there dark and GM brakes don't brake dust much. 

they look good!

True, I barley get brake dust. But the PO didn't clean them too good and the texture matte finish has some stains in the barrel. 

Man, your truck looks AWESOME

Thanks! 

Started removing the chrome emblems today. No more catching my towels & cleaner look.

1.)Plastic bondo spreader to catch a corner & pulled off.

2.)3M eraser wheel to remove tape(Careful, it heats up the panel quick!)

3.)Adams 2-step polish

4.)Adams LPS to reprotect

1381961_10152859038066227_22444841050682

11059917_10152859037621227_4848602066258

Well… This happened today! No more donk status! lol 2/4 drop.. Front is going to pick up some with an alignment, has some negative on the front. Now we have 3 days of rain, so no washing till after..

63989_10152861561156227_7713294400798765

Looks good! Are you going to black out the chrome window trim?

Thanks! I plan on it. These trucks are a pain to take stuff off, I'm sure they will be no different. Also plan on color matching the front. 

Thanks! I plan on it. These trucks are a pain to take stuff off, I'm sure they will be no different. Also plan on color matching the front. 

Vinyl wrap over the trim would probably be the best. Plastidip could also be a good temporary solution. 

• 1 month later...

Awesome progress, that blue is amazing.  Makes me regret getting silver!

Wow, that is a nice blue. Looks awesome.

Thanks! I love this color, it's what sold me on the truck.