Customer Service 866.965.0400

Welcome Back the Deep Clean Tire Scrub Brush

I don't understand the need for a rubber specific cleaner. APC always seems to work fine.

I have used other dedicated tire cleaners and they seem to work quicker.  With APC seems I am constantly cleaning trying to remove the brown gunk.

I wasn't insisting that APC shouldn't work fine, more or less more info on tires/rubber. It could be a possibility that the new rubber cleaner cleans a little more and also maybe prevents the blooming from happening as quickly? Just a thought

Edited by SJC96GT

• 2 weeks later...

Fender brush I don't see the point, would be useless for its intended purpose (getting into the fenders where you can't reach)

Wheel brush I've kicked the idea around, we even have a prototype here if theres demand.

Low profiles are where I find the full size brushes have trouble. When you have a vehicle that has low profile tyres and tight fitting rims the big brushes are just too big. You need something palm sized and short bristled to tackle these properly, I make do with a shoe brush at the moment but something fit for purpose would be better. I was tossing ideas around for one a while back and I think it would need to meet the following criteria to work

- ergo moulded palm size grip, not massive though. Something that can be turned sideways to deal with 30 profiles on 255-300 section tyres

- lightly rubberized to prevent damage with a fender/guard if contact is made, Alienware laptops have a nice soft feel rubber that's pretty hardy and may work. I don't know what it is specifically though

- slightly softer bristles than a fender brush to allow the bristles to work into the lettering and recesses on the sidewall and also down into the bead without damage

- Could also be used to clean the tread blocks out for show cars that see road use

These are just the ideas I've been tossing around, Majority of my customers have cars with 30/35 profiles and slightly tucked wheels, I think there is definately a gap in the market here for something smaller and more maneuverable. Would be more than happy to discuss with you further Dylan if you want to have some feedback

Thanks

Aaron