Customer Service 866.965.0400

Short handle wheel brushes are in stock!

I've used it on every wheel type I can get my hands one and haven't had any issues, including gloss black powdercoat.

From a technical standpoint the bristles on this brush are finer and more consistent, but they are a bit more rigid - so they hold their shape better. I wouldn't say its better or worse than boars hair in that respect.

The real reason for this over BH is its resistance to chemicals and its cost. The BHB used to cost roughly double of these and we found after the introduction of DWC that the fibers would gradually begin to curl over on themselves with repeated use. So a $40 brush that can't stand up to our most popular wheel cleaner just wasnt going to fly.

I've used it on every wheel type I can get my hands one and haven't had any issues, including gloss black powdercoat.

From a technical standpoint the bristles on this brush are finer and more consistent, but they are a bit more rigid - so they hold their shape better. I wouldn't say its better or worse than boars hair in that respect.

The real reason for this over BH is its resistance to chemicals and its cost. The BHB used to cost roughly double of these and we found after the introduction of DWC that the fibers would gradually begin to curl over on themselves with repeated use. So a $40 brush that can't stand up to our most popular wheel cleaner just wasnt going to fly.

Surprisingly soft bristles. Felt almost as soft as the boars hair brushes.

Thanks guys.  I'll get one on my next order.

Excellent D!  I have a Braun Boars hair brush (short handle with the black fibers) and I like it a lot but I can't resist another well thought out brush, especially in the short handle.  I'll grab one on next order, I can never have enough brushes lol!

$5 Cheaper too you can't beat that!

Edited by Ricky Bobby