Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's ALL NEW Premium Tire Sponges!

Team Adam's

Question

Adams_MAY08-100Guar-PCCP.gif

Adam's Premium Tire Sponges

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-387-adams-premium-tire-sponges.aspx

Get Your Shine On Without The Mess, With Adam's Premium Tire Sponges!

Applying your favorite tire shine can make one heck of a mess, especially the gels. Adam's has the solution!

Now you can apply tire dressings and gels like a professional with Adam's Premium Tire Sponges. It works great with Adam's V.R.T.

Adam's unique finger grip design gives your fingers a convenient place to go to stay clean and get a better grip on the applicator sponge. Simply squeeze on a little tire dressing and swipe the tire for a perfect shine every time.

Adam's Premium Tire Sponges are washable and reusable.

Package of two (2) 4.25" by 2" tire dressing applicator sponges.

387.jpg

20 answers to this question

sweet!!how much better are these better than the old ones?:confused:

It's a major upgrade! Thanks to the groove you no longer get VRT or other tire grime on your fingers. The foam is sturdier so they won't tear on raised letters and will honestly last much longer. My favorite thing about them is the new foam cell we are using - the whole pad is more solid so you have more control and because the cells are thicker the VRT stays on the surface and does not soak through.

We'll have them there Mike! :thumbsup:

You are the man! I am looking forward to this clinic especially after seeing some of the photos of the ones happening out west. Perhaps Bill will even bring along that new camera of his and snap some photos off.

:party:

It's a major upgrade! Thanks to the groove you no longer get VRT or other tire grime on your fingers. The foam is sturdier so they won't tear on raised letters and will honestly last much longer. My favorite thing about them is the new foam cell we are using - the whole pad is more solid so you have more control and because the cells are thicker the VRT stays on the surface and does not soak through.

Any suggestion on how I can rapidly use the 25 old sponges I have? I need creative ideas so I can justify the purchase of the new sponges with my wife.

The new sponges look great.

Any suggestion on how I can rapidly use the 25 old sponges I have? I need creative ideas so I can justify the purchase of the new sponges with my wife.

The new sponges look great.

Yeah use them strictly for engine and wheel wheels .And the new ones for tires

Viking used to make some applicators similar to these, except they were for wax application. I sure do miss them and wish there were some available again... :)

Hi Zane! Stay tuned, we'll be having some more applicators coming soon . . . . . . .:thumbsup: