Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Long Beach

15TahoeLTZ

Hi all first post like to check in Lu(ky.. Just bought a new 2015 Chevy Tahoe LTZ and after taking it to my local car wash and saw what they did to it with greasy hands on inside driver side roof (tan interior :angry: )and greasy tire dressing all over my car. I had enough and started to search google and youtube and found Adam's products and video's. So far I really like what I see and purchased some stuff this morning looking forward to fixing my local car wash mesh. And do it the correct way and I also showed my co-workers which are huge car fans and keep them in top shape and they are also going to check out Adam's Video's 

Anyways looking forward my purchase to arrive so I can start having some fun..  :)

This should hold me over for a while 

Adam's Essentials Detail Kit

Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant

Adam's Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner & Sealant Combo

Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener

Adam's Detail Spray Collection

Adam's Mast Blaster Dryer

post-12553-0-31067700-1422930240_thumb.jpeg

Edited by 15TahoeLTZ

• 1 month later...

Hi all first post like to check in Lu(ky.. Just bought a new 2015 Chevy Tahoe LTZ and after taking it to my local car wash and saw what they did to it with greasy hands on inside driver side roof (tan interior :angry: )and greasy tire dressing all over my car. I had enough and started to search google and youtube and found Adam's products and video's. So far I really like what I see and purchased some stuff this morning looking forward to fixing my local car wash mesh. And do it the correct way and I also showed my co-workers which are huge car fans and keep them in top shape and they are also going to check out Adam's Video's 

Anyways looking forward my purchase to arrive so I can start having some fun..  :)

This should hold me over for a while 

Adam's Essentials Detail Kit

Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant

Adam's Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner & Sealant Combo

Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener

Adam's Detail Spray Collection

Adam's Mast Blaster Dryer

Welcome to the forums! im a long time lurker here but i've had a adams collection for some time now! your local to me! any questions or help feel free to pm me

Welcome, and beautiful Tahoe. If you ever want to try some products before buying I'm up in Northridge, plus I do a lot of car shows.

Bruce

Edited by b_pappy