Customer Service 866.965.0400

Making an Adams Web App

thatryan

So, I may have gotten bored, and this may be totally stupid but hey whatever :)

It started by my housemates not knowing what to use when, what goes with what etc so I wanted initially to make an updated detailing poster...but I am not a graphic designer, I am a web developer! So, I figured why not make a "living" poster that could be updated easily and add more features. 

So here is a teaser of my side project, it will have ability to monitor you "on-hand" product, mark stuff to order as well. Also thinking of a handy 'notes' section that came to my head when during last wash I noticed some issues I need the dealer to address. Obviously I have not added all content and what not yet, and the content there is just placeholder stuff as I work things out.

Anyways, here are a couple teasers. Whatcha think??

tease-profile.gif

Profile stock monitoring and note taking

tease-front.gif

Detailing steps, product recs etc...

Very cool... if you get to a point that there is a functional version for us to review please let me know.

Totally will do that! Will actually have a beta version online shortly ;)

I have the base site and functionality done, I will probably put it up for people to play with while I add content and figure out best layout for that. 

Then get back to work on the product listing and enhanced parts.  Good time.

Edited by thatryan

UPDATE!

So I read something cool in another thread and thought I would try adding something to this, here is the new log book function tease :)

logbook.gif

Would also love some help with a domain name suggestions ;) Was about to register something like, 

detailingaid.com

and figured I would see if you all had any cool thoughts. Sooner I register something and throw it online, the sooner you can play with it!

• 6 months later...