Customer Service 866.965.0400

Would you classify Revive a finishing polish

justinN1_C5

Question

17 answers to this question

I always mix the Revive and the Swirl & Haze on the pad and do them together. I'll be curious if it is an Adam approved technique.

Bruce

I am very curious, as to what the Adam's team will say.

I looked at the aggressiveness post, and I was surprise that RP was less aggressive than FMP. Which got me wondering if it was closer to a finishing polish.

I always mix the Revive and the Swirl & Haze on the pad and do them together. I'll be curious if it is an Adam approved technique.

Bruce

From what was said in an earlier thread, the FMP is a mixture of the RP and SHR (2/3rds SHR and 1/3rd RP?)

Just wondering if you would consider Revive a "finishing" polish if you used it with the PC.

SO the process would go:

Swirl and Haze (if needed),

Fine Machine Polish,

followed by Revive on the white or black pad,

finally SuperWax.

We need to get together and wax stuff Justin! :rockon:

The Revive Polish is more of a paint cleaner, removes old wax, oxidation, and leaves the paint nice and clean.

I'm not sure the Revive would do anything better for your finish after the FMP, rather, I'd do this if you are looking to add a step, or use up some goods in search of the ultimate shine! :D

1. Clay
  2. Swirl & Haze (if needed, Orange Pad5-6K Opm's)
  3. Revive Polish (White pad, which will get stained, 5K Opm's)
  4. Fine Machine Polish (White Pad again, 5-6K Opm's)
  5. Machine SuperWax, or Buttery Wax if not driven in the weather, stored outdoors, etc.

That's what I would do! You ever get anywhere near Boulder? I'd love to invite you over!:cheers:

Thanks Justin!:thumbsup:

We need to get together and wax stuff Justin! :rockon:

The Revive Polish is more of a paint cleaner, removes old wax, oxidation, and leaves the paint nice and clean.

I'm not sure the Revive would do anything better for your finish after the FMP, rather, I'd do this if you are looking to add a step, or use up some goods in search of the ultimate shine! :D

1. Clay
  2. Swirl & Haze (if needed, Orange Pad5-6K Opm's)
  3. Revive Polish (White pad, which will get stained, 5K Opm's)
  4. Fine Machine Polish (White Pad again, 5-6K Opm's)
  5. Machine SuperWax, or Buttery Wax if not driven in the weather, stored outdoors, etc.

That's what I would do! You ever get anywhere near Boulder? I'd love to invite you over!:cheers:

Thanks Justin!:thumbsup:

Hey Adam,

Thanks for the advice! I would totally take you up on the offer! :thumbsup:

I was at your Demo you did about a year ago down at Rocky Mountain Corvettes in Castle Rock.

Hey Adam,

Thanks for the advice! I would totally take you up on the offer! :thumbsup:

I was at your Demo you did about a year ago down at Rocky Mountain Corvettes in Castle Rock.

I remember meeting you Justin! You and I were there early that day, and hung out in the 'Vette Clothing' part of the shop and shot the breeze for a bit.

My cell is 303-718-9480, and I'm around for the next two weeks at least! Look forward to meeting up Justin.

-Adam:2thumbs:

Just asking...why?:)

I always thought RP was less aggressive than FMP so I do it in the 3 step pprocess. SHR, FMP then the RP. Just in reverse order of their aggressiveness. WHo knows, maybe I've been doing it wrong ? But I like the results :pc::pc::pc:

Image-EE976D241F8011DD.jpg

I always thought RP was less aggressive than FMP so I do it in the 3 step pprocess. SHR, FMP then the RP. Just in reverse order of their aggressiveness. WHo knows, maybe I've been doing it wrong ? But I like the results :pc::pc::pc:

Image-EE976D241F8011DD.jpg

Now I have to try that :2thumbs: