Customer Service 866.965.0400

Would you use a 'wish list' feature on the site

77 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use a wish list?

• YES
    • NO

I think a wish list is sort of a use-it-if-it's-there, could-do-without-it sort of features.

I voted yes, but only because I would use it if it were there. What I do now is add things to my cart to judge price totals. Kind of the same thing, I guess! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I would like to see this option sometime in the future as I would like to go beyond personal detailing and do it for extra pocket change and enjoyment at some point in the future.  I am just starting with Adam's Polishes so I have not had time or money to get a full collection just yet and it would be nice to map my future purchases.  For now I have created a list of all Adam's products from the website that I would use or would like to have in Microsoft Excel including prices for each size of each product as well as a list of what I have and what I want.  This will allow me to track cost as well as quantity in the future.

I would think at what extent the feature is useable. If you can add things to the list and your family be able to view talk about a winner there. If it's just a storage dump for the dreams of our addiction it's not worth Adams cost. I like the idea of fixing the daily special. The thing I love most is you ask your customers what they like you don't tell us what you have done.