Customer Service 866.965.0400

A little Adam's tribute in a Billy Joel song.

Mysticine

A quick back story:  My brother in law Frank is the singer for "The Streetlife Serenaders", an acoustic Billy Joel tribute band.  I turned Frank on to Adam's products a few years ago, and help him out every summer when he does his paint correction.  Two weekends ago he was playing at Ale Mary's in Scranton.  I go to every show and he threw out a little surprise Adam's tribute in their rendition of Movin' Out (Anthony's Song). 

The sound quality is horrible because the place was packed, so you hear a lot of "atmosphere".  I think this was recorded on my sister's phone as well, so it totally doesn't do them justice.  Here's the clip on youtube for anyone interested:

If you want to skip to the tribute, it's from about 2:00 - 2:12.  And for those that want to know exactly what it is, the line was supposed to be "at least he can polish the fenders".  Instead he sang, "at least Shawn can Adam's the fenders". 

Shameless plug:  if you like Billy Joel and are in the Scranton area, they are playing at Dooley's Pub & Eatery this Saturday (3/7).  Even though I'm just south of Baltimore, MD - I'll be there.  :)  Check out their page: 

http://www.facebook.com/streetlifeserenaders