Customer Service 866.965.0400

Egg vs. Adams

Beto

Question

Man, I Am In Pain...,Seems Like Boredom Has Hit The Kids Again. I Had My Jeep Egged Last Night. Unfortunately My Wife Didn't Notice It Until About 4:00 p.m.. It Has Been Raining Up Here In Colusa, But Of Course Today The Sun Came Out And Baked That Egg Into The Clear Coat.

About 8 This Evening, I Went Out To Look At The Paint ( I Had Already Rinsed Off The Jeep Earlier ) And Was Just Sickened By What I Was Seeing. I Could See The Etching Left By The Runoff From The Egg As Well As The Etch Left By The Shell.

I Had Purchased My PC And The Second Gen Kit Late Last Summer And Have Not Yet Been Able To Try Out The Goodies. I Had To Do Something, So I Pulled Out The Micro Fiber Towels And The Adams Liquids And Proceeded To Apply Them In Order, By Hand, And Son Of A Gun! I Had To Giggle At What I Was Seeing. I Have Slightly Damaged Paint From Where The Shell Etched The Paint ( Sort Of Like Little Dots ), But Everything Else Is Gone, Including The Key Scratches Around The Door Lock.

I Am Definitely Sold On Adams And Am Eagerly Waiting For Two Nice Days So I Can Detail The Jeep WITH The PC. I Have Never Doubted What Adams Was Going To Do For Me ( The Jeep ), But You Really Don't Know 'Till You Give The Products A Try.

Thank You Adam For Your Efforts And Attention You Give To Your Products-I Can Tell That You And Your Associates Really Care About Our Investments, Including My Jeep. I'm Sold!

Sorry About The Length Of This Post, And The Rambling, But I Am A Little Calmer About The Situation, And With Things Around Us Being So Crazy-A Little Peace Is A Good Thing.

P.S. Any More Details When The Utility Bag Will Be Available? And If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Load Up Some Before/After Pics When I Detail My Jeep In A Couple Weeks. Thanks Again, Beto.

Edited by Adam

15 answers to this question

Did you ask your neighbors if they had been egged or were you singled out??

Ya, According To The Local Fuzz, The Kids Have Been Caught On Tape Purchasing Large Flats Of Said Eggs-Seems Like The Store Employees Might Have Been Alerted By Such A Large Purchase, But This Is One Of Those Stores Where You Have To Bag And Carry Out Your Own Stuff (Where Has Customer Service Gone ?) So I Don't Expect Much.

I Guess The Most Positive Thing Is That The Door Looks Absolutely AWESOME! If The Door Looks This Good, I Can Not Wait To Get The Rest Of The Jeep Done. I've Been Kinda Envious Of The Pics In The Forum, But Now I Have Proof Positive That My jeep Is Going To Look Just As Good! THanks Again, Beto.

Good job Beto...

It looks like you will need to wait a bit on the clear weather though.. Forcast is for RAIN all week..

As much as I want clear weather, like Friday and yesterday, ( managed to get a few hundred miles on the 37 ! ), we sure need that rain man !!!!

;)

dv

Hey C6Bill, I Just Wanted You To Know That Because You Feel "This Thread Is Worthless" I Have Decided To Sign Off Of This Forum As Soon As I Can Figure Out How To Do It.

I Converted My Garage To A Drum Room For My Daughter And I, So My Jeep Has To Stay Outside. That Is The Reason I Chose Adam's As A Premium Car Finish. I Have Meticulously Kept The Paint In Perfect Condition Since 1997 And Just Thought That I Might Be Able To Offer Some Advice To This Forum On How I've Been Able To Do That. I Would Have Hoped That That Kind Information Might Have Been Of Some Value To Others Here. I Think In This Case I Was Venting More Than Anything Else.

C6Bill, My E-Mail Is Bobelu@frontiernet.net. If You E-Me With Your E-Address, I Will Send You Some Before And After Pics Just As Soon As I Get The Jeep Done. I Apologize If I Wasted Your Time With This "Worthless Thread", But Be Assured I Will Continue To Purchase AND Use Adam's Products. Que Te Vaya Bien, Beto.

Don't leave us Beto! This IS the place to vent when a car gets damaged, keyed, egged, etc.

Your thread is certainly valuable, and worthy of posting! Getting egged just stinks, and I've been hit before as well. (The eggs had harder shells, or I had a weak clear coat, and had to repaint two panels.:()

Sorry for the mis-directed post by our good friend Bill, he means well I promise! (Suppose we need a little smilie for, "We'd love to see before and after photos.")

I can't imagine anything that I would NOT do for our daughter. Give up the garage would be a no-brainer, so that's completely understandable.

!Beto, non te vas por favor! Algunas de nosotros non saben que dicimos aqui, algunas veces.

Lo Siento Beto, :o

-Adam

Adam@AdamsPolishes.com

Cell: 303-718-9480

Beto, if you think that the results were good by hand, wait until you see what the PC will do. That egg stain will come out without much work at all. There is no reason it won't because you got to it in plenty of time.

Hey Adam, I learned Spanish for two reasons. One, because I was a cop in California so it really came in handy. But the real reason was so I could flirt with Hispanic ladies! Next time I hit Tijuana, I'm swinging by and scooping you up. I'm rusty now! :lol: