Customer Service 866.965.0400

ledger64

Question

First use tonight of the H2O Guard and Gloss (HGG) from the show this weekend on my Daily Driver with is a 2004 Duramax.  I have a new favorite product!!!  After a quick 2 bucket wash I applied the HGG one panel at a time with a wetdouble soft towel followed by a dry double soft towel.  The product goes on and instantly starts working to activate and displace the water.  The drying and levelling with the second towel was effortless and leaves a nice glossy shine.  The whole process took approx. half an hour including the wash.

A few notes:

-  As I moved from panel to panel I found i sprayed less product as the applicator towel was primed with product from the previous section

- the smell,  I have nicknamed it Super Grape is phenomenal.  if you don't want to smell like grape for the next couple hours then i suggest wearing gloves. 

- this week is going to be rain here in CT so it should be a good test to see the results.  I will update at the end of the week.

The only real question I have is in regards to my towels that I used.  I currently have them sitting in a bucket with some APC.  Is this enough to remove the HGG or is there a different process that I should do to clean the towels?  Is it ok to mix these towels in with other towels when I was them?

Didn't get a chance to take some pics as it was getting dark after I finished my clean up but ill try to grab some tomorrow

Edited by ledger64

Guest washemup

Could this possibly be easier?  Took me 15 minutes longer than my normal 2 bucket wash/dry. As shown in the video 3 sprays per panel, let dwell for a few seconds, spread with damp towel, dry with dry towel. I did actually save a few minutes due to no pooling rinse done. 

What I liked best? No buffing required!

After completion I had a couple "spots" that weren't removed with the drying towel. One wipe with the damp towel, one wipe with the dry was all that was needed.

I actually sealed my car and added gloss in 15 mins without the use of a DA? Dare I say, "So easy a caveman could do it"?

post-12794-0-54541900-1429398078_thumb.jpg

post-12794-0-31739600-1429398101_thumb.jpg

So I tried this on my black F150 DD. I'm convinced this stuff is awesome. Not only did it go on quick and easy, making a great shine, but it seems to repel the recent rain water better. I'm having fewer spots and better shine on a "dirty" truck. The follow up washes are quicker, and the dirt is sticking less than with the other two sealants. This is going to be a regular on all the cars that sleep outside. Glad I bought the gallon.

Update:

Sat. I did a rinseless wash/HGG combo.  So now with two applications of HGG I couldn't be happier.  Very little maintence in between.  Essentially one WW and DS session about a week ago.  The total time i took this round was approx 1hr as i did the wheels and tires full clean and svrt application and glass clean and seal as well.  The HGG holds up really nice and the time it saves is exponential.

Edited by ledger64