Customer Service 866.965.0400

ledger64

Question

First use tonight of the H2O Guard and Gloss (HGG) from the show this weekend on my Daily Driver with is a 2004 Duramax.  I have a new favorite product!!!  After a quick 2 bucket wash I applied the HGG one panel at a time with a wetdouble soft towel followed by a dry double soft towel.  The product goes on and instantly starts working to activate and displace the water.  The drying and levelling with the second towel was effortless and leaves a nice glossy shine.  The whole process took approx. half an hour including the wash.

A few notes:

-  As I moved from panel to panel I found i sprayed less product as the applicator towel was primed with product from the previous section

- the smell,  I have nicknamed it Super Grape is phenomenal.  if you don't want to smell like grape for the next couple hours then i suggest wearing gloves. 

- this week is going to be rain here in CT so it should be a good test to see the results.  I will update at the end of the week.

The only real question I have is in regards to my towels that I used.  I currently have them sitting in a bucket with some APC.  Is this enough to remove the HGG or is there a different process that I should do to clean the towels?  Is it ok to mix these towels in with other towels when I was them?

Didn't get a chance to take some pics as it was getting dark after I finished my clean up but ill try to grab some tomorrow

Edited by ledger64

Really easy stuff to work with.  Should we do anything special to clean the towels used with it?  Should they be cleaned separately?  Pardon the dirty wheels and tires

post-2865-0-10189600-1428408341_thumb.jpg

Edited by ledger64

Its very slick and spreads easily.  Once the wet towel is primed and you do a section with two sprays it doesn't take much for the second panel maybe one spray.

Removal was easy as well with the dry towel. 

two towels.  worked top to bottom

- one wet fold in quarters new side used as needed (like every other panel or so).

Found the product really saturates the towel so i used less product as i went along

- one dry towel to remove product and water from the surface folded in quarters switching to a new side every other panel or so. removal is very easy little effort needed.

Dylan demo'd last Sat. using a masterblaster to get any water left in mirrors, emblems, and handles as well.

Just ordered it along with the 2 single soft towels. Will start using this on the DDs since I wash those more often using 2 bucket system. They can use something to elongate the LPS's durability :)

Edited by Z06Seal

if you guys need another reason to get this, i think this will be a hot seller and 2nd popular item next to the detail spray 

i used the HGG for the first time the dry method used a little small bucket with water a single soft to for the wet part and a double soft to dry it

easy to use, very simple and quick 

smells real good , like candy 

here the results

post-12468-0-35719500-1428891107_thumb.jpg

post-12468-0-27396300-1428891113_thumb.jpg

post-12468-0-49770900-1428891120_thumb.jpg