Cordless Drill Backing Plate and Cyclo with Pads for Sale

tscan

Up for grabs are the following:

1 Adam's Cyclo (with backing plates)

1 Cordless Drill Backing Plate

2 x 4" orange pads 

2 x 4" white pads

2 x 4" black pads

The cyclo, orange pads, and white pads have only been used once; by once I mean I did a single pass over my own car. The black pads and cordless drill backing plate have never been used. Everything is almost brand-new. I bought with the intention of turning it into a hobby and maybe making some side cash. I received a big promotion at my job and the scarce time I have on weekends is spent either on my own car or with friends/family. I'm looking for $325 shipped for everything. If you need something split up or have questions, let me know.

I'm splitting this up with the polish trade thread.

P7BDjpp.jpg

y61Ajba.jpg

RVPNjXA.jpg

qNIgu7v.jpg

lXEk48u.jpg

m8AXIq8.jpg

The pads and the drill plate may be from Adam's but the Cyclo isn't.

Adam's Cyclo has red handle with logo, and black rubber grip coming down the power cord portion instead of blue.  I believe they also use 2 of their 3" DA plates on the Cyclo and switch theirs out. 

Its still a great machine but I wouldn't put in the description that the Cyclo is Adam's or bought from Adam's is all.

The cyclo is from Adam's. I purchased directly from them, it came with their backing plates pre-installed, I have the receipt to prove it. If it was supposed to come with a logo and it didn't then is this some kind of error or was there a period where they weren't? I'm not sure.

I bought a Cyclo from Adam's that was the same, blue grip and black handle. Nick told me they had ran out of the Adam's version during a sale and were shipping the regular Cyclo version but with the Adam's plates.

Didn't like the baby blue, so I ended up cutting the grip off and replacing it with a black one (its just heat shrink tubing).

Edited by TheWolf

The cyclo is from Adam's. I purchased directly from them, it came with their backing plates pre-installed, I have the receipt to prove it. If it was supposed to come with a logo and it didn't then is this some kind of error or was there a period where they weren't? I'm not sure.

Thanks for the clarification, Travis.  (I had the same thought RB did.)  GLWS!

Didn't like the baby blue, so I ended up cutting the grip off and replacing it with a black one (its just heat shrink tubing).

+1.  Not fond of the baby blue either.

Here's pics with the black grip, in case anyone else is hung up on the blue grip.

20141011_130452c.jpg

20141011_130502c.jpg

I like having this one with the black handle since it is dedicated to brushes, and then I use the one with the red handle for polishing.

• 2 weeks later...