Customer Service 866.965.0400

My new toy

Sundog Detailing

Question

15 answers to this question

Sweet! I know that pressure washers are debated in terms of usefulness and safety for your finish, but mine is a necessity. With all the snow/salt/sand we get around here, I have to rely on mine to get junk out of places I cant hit with a mitt. Also good for knocking off bugs in the summer...

Enjoy!

I have a pressure washer just like that one and am very satisfied with it . Just be sure in the winter to to use flush to push water out of pump so it will not freeze and burst the pump housing . Lowes sells a small pressureised container with a connector hose to flush it with .

On a somewhat related topic I learned several years ago that high pressure washers and wood don't get along all that well. When I first bought my house someone told me to pressure wash the deck(s) and porch that I had which were made out of pressure treated wood. They lent me a gas pressure washer. At least I only hit the first one, and it didn't take too long to figure that the pressure was turning the wood into junk. A few boards replaced later and lesson learned. :willy::willy::willy:

Now I have a small Karcher (sp?) 1800psi electric one that I use and it works pretty well.

hi taig, i am looking to get that exact model, i think. is the model number 248613? Also, i never used a foaming gun before or even heard of it. Can you get one that applies directly to the hose for washing cars? Also, can you buy one for the pressure washer you purchased. thanks and good luck.