Customer Service 866.965.0400

Deep Wheel Cleaner let down.

Deep Wheel Cleaner, and active wheel cleaners in general, are just a chemical thats really effected fast by dilution... water on the wheel already when you start spraying slows and reduces the effectiveness by a fair amount. Makes it great for diluting into a paint decon spray, but also kills its cleaning ability on soiled wheels.

Deep Wheel Cleaner, and active wheel cleaners in general, are just a chemical thats really effected fast by dilution... water on the wheel already when you start spraying slows and reduces the effectiveness by a fair amount. Makes it great for diluting into a paint decon spray, but also kills its cleaning ability on soiled wheels.

Agreed just used a 1:1 dilution for removing salt residue of my car worked fantastic.

Will be using the deep wheel cleaner on my winter wheels to clean before storage this spring. Works great every time to get all the winter crud off them.

I personally LOVE Deep Wheel Cleaner, granted I only use it on my Mom's Audi S4, it works great to dissolve all the break dust.

It works extremely well on the back of the wheel lips, when agitated with a speed master wheel brush. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just ordered a gallon of the Deep Wheel Cleaner.  It is so much easier to get the wheels of my wife's BMW clean now.  Also works great on the wheels of the ZL1.  Those two vehicles produce a ton of brake dust and the BMW brake dust is a pain to remove.  I use it on my wife's car just about every time it gets washed because of the build up of brake dust.

I'm with Chewy.

DWC in spring or after some heavy race braking... I seal my wheels with 3 coats of sealant (non-Adams) and the brake dust from my Corvette Grand Sport (6 piston oem pads front, 4 piston oem pads rear) just rinses off. I use Green Wheel cleaner the rest of the season,

Anyone who had a c6 corvette Grand Sport, Z06 or Zr1 knows the stock pads are downright aweful for dusting.

Hope you have better results with applying to a cool dry wheel. I've found that I save this stuff for my higher end wheels and use GWC on the wife Chrysler 300 base and APC on my cargo van.

Please let us know if you have better results next time.