Customer Service 866.965.0400

Greetings from Illinois

Mr. T

I remember stumbling upon Adam's products shortly after joining the North American MINI Forum a few years ago. In the detailing section of the NAM forum, there was always positive references regarding detailer's experiences with Adam's Premium Car Care products. I felt these recommendations were worth further exploration, so I decided to take a look at Adam's Polishes online store and see for myself what the fuss was all about. What I found was a vast array of car care products, designed to work together, giving the detailer a professional appearance and protection from top to bottom. I watched many of Adam's videos and found his company philosophy honest and refreshing, and the performance of each of the product interesting and convincing.

I decided to put Adam's products to the test. My first order was by no means small. I wanted to experience the entire product line. I've always been an avid detailer and felt this was the best way to approach my test. I received my order in a timely fashion as promised. Everything was very well packed and the order complete. I previewed many of the videos a few more times to become familiar with the proper use of each product before I got started. These videos were a great help.

It was now time for me to put Adam's Polishes to the test. After 6 weeks of waiting, I had just took delivery of a brand new MINI Cooper S Roadster from across the pond. The color choice I made was certainly demanding. Black is not the easiest color to maintain. I intended to do my very best to take care of the paint surface, maintaining clarity and shine. The car is small enough that this would be a easy task. I was completely amazed that each and every one of Adam's products performed as he promised. There wasn't a second of disappointment throughout the entire detailing process. From the car wash shampoo to the detailing spray, on through to the Americana Wax, each and every product was so easy to use and performed as promised. Two years later, I have honestly found nothing that performs as well as the Adam's line of detailing products.

I'd like to personally thank Adam for his dedication to the customer. He has brought us detailing fanatics a truly amazing line of products that do exactly what we're told they will do. I'd also like to thank Adam's amazing staff. There were a few times that I had to call with customer service issues, that Ben was more than willing to resolve. I got stuck during my first machine polishing and called for some assistance and spoke to Dylan. His patience and product knowledge helped me through the issue. On occasion, I've also spoken to Ashley and Bianca and they were fantastic.

Here is a photo of my 2013 MINI Cooper S Roadster to show the proof is in the pudding. It's not unusual for me to find a group of people standing around my parked Roadster, not only admiring the car itself but also the way the car looks. When people ask what I use, I direct them to Adam's Polishes online store without hesitation. Thanks Adam, for making the prospect of detailing a car so easy and rewarding.

post-12883-0-10150800-1430322983_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr. T

• 4 weeks later...