Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Verrado Drift Trike by Local Motors

Team Adam's

Being in our business we get to partner up with some pretty cool companies in the automotive world and beyond. One company that we reached out to and have had a lot of fun collaborating with has been Local Motors. They build everything from the epic off-road machine, the Rally Fighter, to 3D printed cars, and the Verrado Drift Trike.

We just received ours in the warehouse today and this thing is so much fun it should be illegal! The high quality is obvious from the second you take it out of the box, so of course our first instinct was to detail it, before charging it up and taking a few high speed rips thru the warehouse. Detail Spray to keep that red paint poppin' and a little Tire Shine couldn't hurt either...

We're fortunate enough that Local Motors has turned to us for advice on how to properly clean and maintain their creations, and they're big fans of our products. In turn we're big fans of what they do, such big fans that we just had to get a Verrado of our own.

https://shop.localmotors.com/products/verrado-electric-drift-trike

post-12389-0-72627500-1433959858_thumb.jpg

...and they're big fans of our products. In turn we're big fans of what they do, such big fans that we just had to get a Verrado of our own.

a9b4dbcbaf90b6cf3e44233a74aa9133ca6ae136

No way I could drop that amount of money on a tricycle....

I might have agreed before, but after the team spent a combined 4 hours ripping it up with this during breaks and after work on one charge, the build quality, how fast it is, and the sheer amount of fun I can see it. Sure, not cheap - but you won't find anything on this level for the price. Its an absolute blast!